Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
pte medals
Aurelie80 Offline

RE: pte medals
it was mostly said the players participating in the project would be PTE Reward, ripoff same view for a single medal
17-11-2015 10:24 PM
 Search   Quote 
alexblau Offline

(17-11-2015 05:40 PM)leo7044 Wrote:  You can only see the PTE-Medal on the PTE-Server. This was announced before the PTE-Server was online.

we just asking a litle bit more, but you is right was announced. we just wanna to show our friends about the best server ever. thx
18-11-2015 09:59 AM
 Search   Quote 
rhiordd Offline
Producer

(17-11-2015 05:40 PM)leo7044 Wrote:  You can only see the PTE-Medal on the PTE-Server. This was announced before the PTE-Server was online.

This is correct, the PTE is a test server and always be a test server. Smile

18-11-2015 11:37 AM
 Search   Quote 
Zocom7 Offline

(18-11-2015 11:37 AM)rhiordd Wrote:  This is correct, the PTE is a test server and always be a test server. Smile

But didn't you promise to give us the special medals with the words "thanks for cheating"?
(This post was last modified: 18-11-2015 05:45 PM by Zocom7.)
18-11-2015 05:44 PM
 Search   Quote 
gamerdruid Offline
Community Moderator

We always knew that medals weren't to be issued when the PTE started, but I wold like to see that decision reversed. We had way too much fun testing and need something to show for the time spent and sore fingers!
18-11-2015 06:37 PM
 Search   Quote 
M4NiC-SUPR3S3NT Offline

I agree, yes the server is a public testing environment, but after the months spent here i think the medals and achievements Earned here should be visible on all other worlds, If in the future the PTE server is removed everything we did, and are currently doing to help you guys develop the game will all be for nothing, If there not visible to see on all worlds for all players to see and to show what we have done what is the point of having them at all? Seriously? lol.
Its not alot to ask for guys...
Please reconsider the decision and make them visible, i know it will make many of us testers a little happier Dodgy
Many Thanx
x-RL-Razm-x
19-01-2016 02:19 PM
 Search   Quote 
8340 Offline

(18-11-2015 05:44 PM)Zocom7 Wrote:  
(18-11-2015 11:37 AM)rhiordd Wrote:  This is correct, the PTE is a test server and always be a test server. Smile

But didn't you promise to give us the special medals with the words "thanks for cheating"?

As you said, the medals on PTE server will be visible only on PTE server... CORECT.
You said you will give medal for playing on PTE server ..... FALSE

SO WHEN YOU SAY THE TRUTH?...... no answer I supose!!!
19-01-2016 05:48 PM
 Search   Quote 
M4NiC-SUPR3S3NT Offline

(18-11-2015 11:37 AM)rhiordd Wrote:  

This is correct, the PTE is a test server and always be a test server. Smile

But once the PTE server is reset there will be no badge's or achievements visible so what was the point of giving them us in the first place? I stand by what i said, i think they should be visible on all worlds even after the fresh reset of the PTE its only fair everyone on all servers can see we contributed to developing the game, Rhiordd can we get a definitive answer from you regarding this please as to whether you will make them visible on all worlds or not, Leo is only a dev so we need the answer from you mate.
Would be appreciated
Many Thanx
RL-Razm
19-01-2016 10:19 PM
 Search   Quote 
rhiordd Offline
Producer

(19-01-2016 10:19 PM)M4NiC-SUPR3S3NT Wrote:  But once the PTE server is reset there will be no badge's or achievements visible so what was the point of giving them us in the first place? I stand by what i said, i think they should be visible on all worlds even after the fresh reset of the PTE its only fair everyone on all servers can see we contributed to developing the game, Rhiordd can we get a definitive answer from you regarding this please as to whether you will make them visible on all worlds or not, Leo is only a dev so we need the answer from you mate.
Would be appreciated
Many Thanx
RL-Razm

Achievements for challenges and the endgame are disabled on the PTE. If you get any achievements on the PTE, they won't be visible on other worlds. This is simply because it's a temporary and ever changing test environment with cheating enabled, and this won't change.

The "Cheater Badge" was deployed to people who spend some more time on the PTE during a while ago, and actively taken part in testing the Challenge System. This achievement is visible on all worlds and will remain in your profile if you got it once.
We will give out this achievement again when we are testing the endgame changes in approx. end of February.

20-01-2016 10:38 AM
 Search   Quote 
M4NiC-SUPR3S3NT Offline

The cheater badge is not visible on any other worlds Rhiordd....
I have the badge on the PTE and have been testing since the moment the server opened...
Its Visible only on PTE not other worlds...
See Screenshots...

[Image: 9sho5k] <------ PTE Server With Cheater Badge Visible...

[Image: 9shmyd] <----- world 57 No Cheaters Badge...
The cheater badge is not visible on any other worlds Rhiordd....
I have the badge on the PTE and have been testing since the moment the server opened...
Its Visible only on PTE not other worlds...
See Screenshots...

[Image: 9sho5k] <------ PTE Server With Cheater Badge Visible...

[Image: 9shmyd] <----- world 57 No Cheaters Badge...

http://prntscr.com/9sho5k <------- With badge If pics aren't visible , PTE

http://prntscr.com/9shmyd <------ Without Badge , W57
(This post was last modified: 20-01-2016 02:04 PM by M4NiC-SUPR3S3NT.)
20-01-2016 02:01 PM
 Search   Quote