Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Issues with buying Funds? Check this.
ph03n1ks Offline
Global Community Manager

Issues with buying Funds? Check this.
Hi everyone,

this is an announcement regarding the recent problems some of you guys had with our currency store and buying CCTA funds, specifically with the error messages:

- "Sorry, there are no offers available in your country"
- "There are items in your cart that are no longer available. Remove and them and try placing your order again."

Thanks everyone for your patience while we figured out how to resolve this issue. We have deployed a fix to the store yesterday that should resolve most if not all of the underlying issues with these error messages.

A few notes on the changes:

- The issues came to be when we upgraded our payment backend to support additional payment methods, like Qiwi for Russia.
- The new system had problems to support countries where we previously offered USD prices even though USD isn't the official currency in these countries.

We have now fixed these issues. Unfourtunately, we had to remove local currency support for some countries to get this fixed, so some of you that previously were able to pay in your local currency will, going forward, be displayed USD prices in the store. Your chosen payment provider should be able to handle the automated conversion for you.

Obviously we cannot test all relevant configurations ourselves, so if you have been affected by the aforementioned isses, please try to buy funds and let us know should you run into any problems.

greetz
/pX
05-11-2015 11:30 AM
 Search   Quote 
redmatch1 Offline
Banned

RE: Issues with buying Funds? Check this.
How about fixing the problem of resources being taken without getting the upgrades first before advising people on how to buy funds ??

http://forum.alliances.commandandconquer...?tid=46698

its been a week and we are still being ignored.

i am not adding funds until this is fixed, i can tell you that.
27-11-2015 02:33 AM
 Search   Quote 
ph03n1ks Offline
Global Community Manager

As rhiordd already mentioned in the relevant thread, the team is looking into this problem.
27-11-2015 02:59 PM
 Search   Quote 
SofaKingKool71 Offline

(27-11-2015 02:33 AM)redmatch1 Wrote:  How about fixing the problem of resources being taken without getting the upgrades first before advising people on how to buy funds ??

http://forum.alliances.commandandconquer...?tid=46698

its been a week and we are still being ignored.

i am not adding funds until this is fixed, i can tell you that.

Redmatch, I brought this issue up in the forums last year, and I was never given a reason or investigation into this. I've been seeing this happen for over a year and a half. Seems like a great way to steal funds/resources little by little over a massive environment. Angry
27-11-2015 03:54 PM
 Search   Quote 
wardog131 Offline

Yesterday and today i tried to buy some funds with Boku via message method. I got the message that this is not available for my country. I have to say that i only use this method to buy funds and it was successful in the past. Only now i got this message that i cant buy funds. Will you fix it? I must say my country is Greece.
09-07-2016 06:35 PM
 Search   Quote 
Disturbed71 Offline
Super Community Moderator

Good Morning,

this is the second time, i read about problems, with Boku-Pay-Method in Greece.

I will forward this and they will see whats going on and if its a general problem or a personal.

I am a Community Moderator, not an Official EA Representative.
Look in my face, stare in my soul, i begin to stupify
[Image: disturbedsignaturbild_1.jpg]
"My Brothers, My Sisters, My Blood - Liberate your Mind"
10-07-2016 11:07 AM
 Search   Quote 
rhiordd Offline
Producer

Thanks for letting me know, Boku has been making troubles often, it might only be a temporary issue on their end. Unfortunately, we don't really have any insight in why sometimes it seems to work and sometimes not. Do you have the ability to use another payment method?

11-07-2016 08:34 AM
 Search   Quote 
wardog131 Offline

Today the problem was fixed. I bought some funds with Boku. Thanks a lot for everything.
11-07-2016 06:24 PM
 Search   Quote 
jhonlost001 Offline

Como se não bastasse agora eles diminuiram os funds 9,99 = 5000ta funds no Brasil

Absurdo !!!!!!!!!!
24-07-2016 08:01 PM
 Search   Quote 
Ome-Donald Offline

Also here in Turkey no boku payment option anymore (at all).
When will this be fixed? allready lasting more than a month.

Please reply EA, as wardog131 allready mentioned this on the 9th of July and I see no answer to this!
31-08-2016 04:18 PM
 Search   Quote