Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Defense Unit Bug
CoffeeeQueen Offline
The CoffeeGoddess

New Defense Unit Bug
I haven't seen this bug mentioned so I'll try to describe it and see if anyone can duplicate it.

Ok so what I did was shortly after I was attacked by a forgotten base I upgraded both my Dhq and DF then installed 4 new units in my defense. Using warchiefs I upgraded everything to lvl 15, the new units were immediately damage to 75% health.

http://prntscr.com/8v1ui4
[Image: ZK19KRR.jpg]
25-10-2015 08:17 AM
 Search   Quote 
gamerdruid Offline
Community Moderator

RE: New Defense Unit Bug
When I've seen it happen the 'need for repair' seems to occur rapidly. I've not seen it stay for more than a few seconds.
(This post was last modified: 26-10-2015 07:18 PM by gamerdruid.)
26-10-2015 07:18 PM
 Search   Quote 
Zocom7 Offline

I have seen it too. Doubt if EA is looking into this.
26-10-2015 07:23 PM
 Search   Quote 
Ulugulan Offline
Posting Freak

Me and p3tsku did some testing on PTE into this bug. We were reasonably successful in reproducing it. Here's how to reproduce :

Do not use up all your defense points and keep some of the DPs free for buying new units later. Wait till u get attacked by forgotten or get some player to attack your base. While the defense is still getting repaired add some new units and either using a third party script (ideally) or quick repetitive pressing of the upgrade button try upgrading the units. They appear damaged like the above picture.

Its not just visual because when they do appear damaged u cannot upgrade the units further but if u do get attacked while they still appear damaged they turn out to be fully healed.

Selling the units and buying new units can also lead to the bug but in this case it does not appear as consistently.
06-11-2015 03:56 PM
 Search   Quote 
DevLyn Offline

Ive had a similar thing happen but not after a forgotten attack it was just from clicking fast on an upgrade . After clearing Firefox cache it doesn't happen leading me to believe that was the cause . The browser cache was also making it appear that i had lag which likely had something to do with it. W7 FF42 No 3rd party scripts
06-11-2015 04:13 PM
 Search   Quote 
DL3MIG Offline

Yes, I have had it frequently and have mentioned it elsewhere. It appears usually when other units are damaged but does happen most when using the fast upgrade mode. It also seems related to the lag in resources being deducted indicating that an increase is possible when there are actually not sufficient resources.
12-11-2015 04:10 PM
 Search   Quote 
DL3MIG Offline

It appears that defense is not repairing at all after a forgotten attack may only be in browser but it affects the auto-cheat as well as this case was base 2. Haven't seen what happens after another attack and it hasn't been repaired.
14-11-2015 08:14 AM
 Search   Quote 
volker1977 Offline

There is still an ongoing damage appearance to defensive units. Leveling the units rapidly or via multi level upgrading will usually disappear when the next unit is upgraded however units are now often showing damage when there has not been a forgotten attack when switching from off to def window. The base list however is not showing any damage via the usual def damage Icon. Most likely the units are not really damaged but attempting to repair them without using the cheat menu takes considerable time via the auto def repair. While damage appears on the units they also cannot be upgraded.
17-01-2016 02:06 AM
 Search   Quote 
bigggbosssz Offline

youre def fac and hq same level????
17-01-2016 07:00 AM
 Search   Quote