Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
15.2 PATCH NOTES
leo7044 Offline

RE: 15.2 PATCH NOTES
(09-09-2015 02:27 AM)Sonomato Wrote:  mouse click is uncontrollable after the patch.

I have to use keyboard when dragging bases or do other stuff.

not good

I never heard about that problem from other player. Is it possible that you have a defect mouse?

I am a Community Moderator, not an Official EA Representative.
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/LEOBRB7044
[Image: vit5Qpt.png]
09-09-2015 06:11 AM
 Visit this user's website   Search 
Kidmok Offline

Just curious. Was the patch meant to remove fortress kill accomplishments from the Hall of Fame screen? Alpha Force_4 appears on my individual report but not the hall of fame report...World 32.

I know EA is anxious to squeeze out these older servers. There are a total of 148 players ranked on World 32 after the purge. Is it that complicated for your developers to provide a next level for these servers? I, for one, can't stand the idea of throwing away what I built on World 32 and start over with lvl 1 offences on another server. It truly is a shame that EA continues to show a lack of commitment to evolving existing servers.

Kidmok
10-09-2015 03:11 AM
 Search 
Nando28R Offline
Peace Brada

(10-09-2015 03:11 AM)Kidmok Wrote:  Just curious. Was the patch meant to remove fortress kill accomplishments from the Hall of Fame screen? Alpha Force_4 appears on my individual report but not the hall of fame report...World 32.

I know EA is anxious to squeeze out these older servers. There are a total of 148 players ranked on World 32 after the purge. Is it that complicated for your developers to provide a next level for these servers? I, for one, can't stand the idea of throwing away what I built on World 32 and start over with lvl 1 offences on another server. It truly is a shame that EA continues to show a lack of commitment to evolving existing servers.

Kidmok

Nature of the game unfortunately. I too hated the idea leaving my older world for newer one. But i must say was best choice i made. Old economy is terrible and didnt realise how much till i started new world. Years ago they set they wouldnt update older worlds with major new content basically not worth there time for 150 players with close to half of them alts or subs.

I knew inactive alliances would be removed from ladder board. So created alts just to be in past pyramid kills to keep the alliance alive. If hv no access back to the alliance guess its gone for good.

Im guessing this latest patch will be used to determine if its worth keeping world open. Would expect them to start closing them down the line. Just matter of deciding what to do anything with players still playing.

Next phase they should limit sub length. Im sure inactives would grow
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2015 03:34 AM by Nando28R.)
10-09-2015 03:28 AM
 Search 
Mr-ColdIceShot Offline

(This post was last modified: 14-09-2015 03:17 PM by Mr-ColdIceShot.)
14-09-2015 03:02 PM
 Search 
topitos_01 Offline

mi cuenta no la puedo abrir no se por que es esta eltiquitico_02 Sad: @ mundo 19 españa
15-09-2015 03:27 AM
 Search 
COMMANDORRAVEN Offline

I don't see any events on the world 81 (Europe) and world 21 (Russia) servers.

(08-09-2015 08:34 PM)shieldjustice Wrote:  Inactive Players Handling
• All bases of inactive players are ghosted immediately.
these are the rules of inactive!!! I agree resources 0 after 30 days, but I don't understand why remove accaunt from the ranking of players, without being removed from the alliance!! if the accaunt inactive holding of the POI , should be in the ghost as soon as it becomes idle
Yes, what about not playing members, who hold the POIs?
(This post was last modified: 15-09-2015 06:15 AM by COMMANDORRAVEN.)
15-09-2015 06:11 AM
 Search 
Strooper12 Offline

(15-09-2015 06:11 AM)COMMANDORRAVEN Wrote:  I don't see any events on the world 81 (Europe) and world 21 (Russia) servers.

(08-09-2015 08:34 PM)shieldjustice Wrote:  Inactive Players Handling
these are the rules of inactive!!! I agree resources 0 after 30 days, but I don't understand why remove accaunt from the ranking of players, without being removed from the alliance!! if the accaunt inactive holding of the POI , should be in the ghost as soon as it becomes idle
Yes, what about not playing members, who hold the POIs?

When player get inactive his bases turns to ruins from where they will disappear totally. Therefore I suggest to send some active players to take over such POIs?
15-09-2015 05:28 PM
 Search 
rhiordd Offline
Producer

(10-07-2015 12:12 PM)rhiordd Wrote:  Inactive Players Handling
• Players who haven't loaded a specific game world for 30 days in a row are now inactive players.
• When all members of an alliance are currently inactive, the alliance turns into an inactive alliance.
• This is not only the case when the last player turns inactive, but also when the only active player(s) leave the alliance.
• Substituted players are not counted as inactive when their substitutes logged into their account anytime within the 30 days.
• Inactive players are removed from the player rankings.
• Inactive players turn back into active players as soon as they load the world again.

Attention, this fix did not go through completely. Inactive players are removed from the ranking but bases are not ghosted yet. We will adjust these settings for 15.3 and set the 30 days to 6 months instead. This change is coming with 15.3 deployment and will also restore players in the rankings which have been active in the past 6 months. Every player with absence of 6 months will be removed from the rankings, including the bases ghosted.

This patchnotes are now closed.

16-09-2015 01:08 PM
 Search