Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
15.2 PATCH NOTES
FantomFs Offline

RE: 15.2 PATCH NOTES
NeedsToBeSaid Wrote:all I ever seen was efortless mistakes being added to the game by people who don't actually play

That's why i forked one 3D cross-platform turn-based artillery game on c++.
Author also don't play, and his changes are <many bad words>. That game exists from first years of current century, but last playable, "natural", comfort version was in 2009 year.

If somebody is interested, write me PM.
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2015 08:46 PM by FantomFs.)
01-08-2015 07:27 PM
 Search 
Nando28R Offline
Peace Brada

Quote: Inactive Players Handling
• Players who haven't loaded a specific game world for 30 days in a row are now inactive players.
• When all members of an alliance are currently inactive, the alliance turns into an inactive alliance.
• This is not only the case when the last player turns inactive, but also when the only active player(s) leave the alliance.
• Substituted players are not counted as inactive when their substitutes logged into their account anytime within the 30 days.
• Inactive players are removed from the player rankings.
• All bases of inactive players are ghosted immediately.
• Inactive players turn back into active players as soon as they load the world again.

This is both good and bad, good to rid world of wasted space.
Bad because used to wait for the inactives to build up their silos and then kill them and get lots of resources. Looks like now have to make sure kill them before 30 days to get them Tongue (for older worlds which wont be impacted by other changes to looting)

This is only change that affects me from this patch. Looking forward to it put into all worlds.
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2015 05:53 AM by Nando28R.)
02-08-2015 05:51 AM
 Search 
34tgw34gw54tgser Offline

Quote:Offense & Defense [This change might apply to existing worlds too. Will be evaluated during PTE testing.]
Implementing this to the existing recently started worlds would have a negative impact on its players, especially when they can be likely to not care of what's going to happen to the upcoming world, which start has not been notified about via PM on Tiberian 3 for example, but news of which on the main page is titled the way it makes you think the patch is only to affect the upcoming Tib 4.

I have no clue why this is judged to come live by the PTE results.

Overall, the patch looks pretty interesting.

HUEHUEHUE BR!?BR!?BR!? Chaplain - is a fact ! laugh, taugh, beaches - for the KREATOR ! (These are Savage 2 funnies.)
[Image: 0_11fd05_16598e95_orig]
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2015 02:30 PM by 34tgw34gw54tgser.)
02-08-2015 02:03 PM
 Search 
jmanlittle Offline

Getting rid of inactive players from the rankings is f##*d.. Players work hard to get top ranks and then if they dont play for a month, they just disappear. What a load of s***. Why waste my time moving up the rankings. Cya
04-08-2015 04:01 AM
 Search 
whoismikejones3 Offline

(04-08-2015 04:01 AM)jmanlittle Wrote:  Getting rid of inactive players from the rankings is f##*d.. Players work hard to get top ranks and then if they dont play for a month, they just disappear. What a load of s***. Why waste my time moving up the rankings. Cya

The beauty of it is that they are not around to realize that they dropped from the rankings. In the end, everyone quits eventually; particularly those that see the top of the ranking charts. They eventually realize it simply is not worth the time they put into it. It is a considerably time consuming thing in which real life is often sacrificed. Those that eventually break free feel liberated; not cheated.
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2015 04:25 AM by whoismikejones3.)
04-08-2015 04:24 AM
 Search 
SaAngrea1 Offline

For me there is ONLY one thing that should be included in these patch notes:

Reduce the world size like they did in W100

I'm going to leave the game simply because it takes to long, these changes would work very well and make the world competitive and fun if it only lasted a few month's. Without the shrinking of the worlds it's just another way of making you spend more money and waste six to nine months (IMO) if your life.

Sa
06-08-2015 07:00 PM
 Search 
Griphin974 Offline

3 days since world started and i'm naked, we already catch FB lvl 18 zone.
Not too much bases left around us and this will be a big problem for RP.
If bubble drop at FB lvl 18 zone, you must killing OPs and camps. Again problem because not enough OP's and camp's around us, we have 4 alliance in our sector packed very tightly.

http://prntscr.com/81u7bj

Also, i think here need to be some warning if you move in FB lvl 18 zone.
Bubble droped without any warning

~Zoki
07-08-2015 10:11 AM
 Search 
Ulugulan Offline
Posting Freak

(07-08-2015 10:11 AM)Griphin974 Wrote:  3 days since world started and i'm naked, we already catch FB lvl 18 zone.
If bubble drop at FB lvl 18 zone, you must killing OPs and camps. Again problem because not enough OP's and camp's around us, we have 4 alliance in our sector packed very tightly.

~Zoki

Agreed 100% on the warning. This was suggested when the testing was being done on PTE, dunno why they didnot make the change.
07-08-2015 02:58 PM
 Search 
p3tsku Offline

(07-08-2015 02:58 PM)Ulugulan Wrote:  
(07-08-2015 10:11 AM)Griphin974 Wrote:  3 days since world started and i'm naked, we already catch FB lvl 18 zone.

~Zoki

Agreed 100% on the warning. This was suggested when the testing was being done on PTE, dunno why they didnot make the change.

[Image: Bk430aC.png]

Its been there ever since the feature was introduced, but very easy to miss, especially since nobody reads the confirmation dialog anyway. Would be better if the OK button was initially disabled and you have to wait a couple of seconds before being able to click it.
08-08-2015 09:02 AM
 Search 
tacticalchicken1 Offline

The pre-registering feature does not seem to work properly. CP starts to build up from the moment you register and is maxed out at 100CP and shield drops sooner than it should. It's day 4 now on tib 4, in two days my shield will drop, where others have shield till 11/08.
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2015 10:57 AM by tacticalchicken1.)
08-08-2015 10:56 AM
 Search