(10-07-2015 12:12 PM)rhiordd Wrote: Inactive Players Handling
• Inactive players are removed from the player rankings.
I would love to see a 'top 50' screen shot with less than 50 players and 'top alliances' screen shot with ONE alliance.
(10-07-2015 12:12 PM)rhiordd Wrote: Events & Challenges
With the new update, we will introduce an event and challenge system. Challenges are meant to go live at any time and will need your attention to achieve the given goals.
Unfortunately this screws over those that go out of their way to complete this. Everyone else that didn't assist (or is even active) gets the reward also. So it doesn't directly benefit anyone if EVERYONE has it.
(10-07-2015 12:12 PM)rhiordd Wrote: It is a global event for all players combined and we hope to give you some more entertainment on the run for the middle.
So, there are only a couple worlds where the players don't already have the center; what about those?
(10-07-2015 12:12 PM)rhiordd Wrote: Server Registration / pre- Sign Up
I don't see how the load is so intense against the server. If a 25,000 slot server can't handle 25,000 players online then maybe go to a 20,000.
(10-07-2015 12:12 PM)rhiordd Wrote: Account Eating
• Each unit and building still grants the same amount of resources, but there is a maximum amount of resources a player can loot from another player.
Once again; account eating obviously isn't something EA can stop. There has always been a maximum amount someone can loot; it was based on Offense level. So, it looks like more fancy wording to say 'nothing has changed'.
(10-07-2015 12:12 PM)rhiordd Wrote: Player vs. Player
• Currently you pay at least 11 Command Points per attack: 10 Command Points basic value and
+ 1 CP for each field distance in friendly territory
But you can't attack a friendly (white, blue or green) so this makes absolutely no sense....
(10-07-2015 12:12 PM)rhiordd Wrote: Offense & Defense [This change might apply to existing worlds too. Will be evaluated during PTE testing.]
• If a base has more offense units than its offense capacity allows, any offense attack from that base are blocked. This will prevent the selling of offense buildings and still continuing attacks.
• If a base has more defense units than its defense capacity allows, units will be disabled until the necessary defense army points are available. Disabled units will be marked as “disabled” in the defense overview.
What?! Has anyone ever heard of PVPer's that 'minimized' base sizes in order to become quicker and more deadly in combat? This also stunted growth so they eventually were forced to change back or quit due to maintained weakness while others grew stronger.
Far as I can tell most of the changes are harmful. Turns the game more into farmville. Farmers generally don't use funds so you are only shooting yourself in the foot again EA; PVPers fund but are being driven away.
(10-07-2015 12:12 PM)rhiordd Wrote: Balancing Changes [Only on new worlds]
The newly worlds that are staying empty/taking forever to fill are the ones getting the changes? The ones where 95% are previous medal holders?