Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.5 Average
Dweebs' Guide on choosing layouts v1.0
bloody1nine1 Offline

RE: Dweebs' Guide on choosing layouts v1.0
(13-06-2015 08:25 PM)roadhawk Wrote:  I have been playing this game ever since beta 2 was launched so a long long time.
I never scout out places for my next base I just randomly pick a spot without a camp base or outpost and I just work with what I get it is much more relaxing and makes you a better player

So what you saying is playing with shitty production makes you a better player? If i understand it correctly why dont you take it to next step - try to play without any production at all. According to your concept it will make you perfect player. And no doubt you will be super relaxed. Big Grin
18-06-2015 02:20 AM
 Search   Quote 
skwinch Offline

I believe the tib/cry layout also changes whenever a player moves an EXISTING base to new coords.

What about tunnels and POI's? Are these in fixed locations permanently from the beginning of the server and never change, or can they pop up randomly in a spot that's not currently a part of a player's territory? TIA
18-06-2015 04:26 PM
 Search   Quote 
Ulugulan Offline
Posting Freak

(18-06-2015 04:26 PM)skwinch Wrote:  I believe the tib/cry layout also changes whenever a player moves an EXISTING base to new coords.

A little confused about the meaning of this statement because if taken literally then it can't be farther from the truth. Player bases once founded, retain the same layout for the entire length of the server. They don't change on moving nor can they be changed in anyway.

(18-06-2015 04:26 PM)skwinch Wrote:  What about tunnels and POI's? Are these in fixed locations permanently from the beginning of the server and never change, or can they pop up randomly in a spot that's not currently a part of a player's territory? TIA

Tunnels and POIs always remain at their positions permanently.
18-06-2015 06:11 PM
 Search   Quote