Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Helloo commanders :p
IMachX Offline

Helloo commanders :p
I am IMachX. I'm a hard C&C fan (Played RA2 to Kane's Wrath) and still playing C&C games. I have seen C&C : TA from other sites and I've watched trailer. However , i thought this is not a good C&C game when i look at last C&C games.

I met with this game when i was look for a new online game. I search a lot of game but my system wasn't enough for that games. Then , i remember C&C : TA. I signed up and started to establish my base ... battles , graphics , real C&C references ... with every minute i play , i ate every wrong word of mine :/ And , i am here Smile

I am a Nod-side player. I love Nod , in Renegade ; i always pick Nod Team and rushin' with Sthealth Tank (Skirmish Sad) Why Nod ? They have sneaky tactics (I am also a sneaky player ... that's why i love Tongue) nice technologies and they have LASERS ! LASERS man ... who doesn't even like LASERS !? Big Grin But , well i love GDI's some technologies too. (Of course Mammoth Tank ... SLUGS TO DA FACE 8))

In real life , i love drawing pictures. And drawing pictures well , of course i am a Anime fan and i like Rock/Classic Rock - Rap - JPOP - Old musics.

Oh and , i am a Fan Art professional. I can do nice signatures/avatars for you guys. I may post some of my work at future ...

Well , nice to meet y' all in this forum. Now , awaiting for your Welcome comments Smile

- Greetings ,

- IMachX

~~~~ For the Brotherhood , For the Kane , For the Nod !~~~~

[Image: vy1jrq.png]
17-05-2015 07:53 PM
 Search   Quote 
Narkol Offline

RE: Helloo commanders :p
Welcome Wink

Community Moderator im C&C TA Forum!
Ich arbeite nicht für Electronic Arts. Meine Beiträge spiegeln daher nicht die Meinung von EA wider.

17-05-2015 09:09 PM
 Search   Quote