Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 1.8 Average
Community Suggestions Document & Polls
paris2 Offline

RE: Community Suggestions Document & Polls
As a CiC please please please put some info in Roster menue who is on HUB Terminal and which one.
Info about how many bases player has is unuseful! I realy miss info to know which of my 49 players is not on HUB Terminal and it take some time to check all.

Thank you!
- Ales
13-03-2016 09:04 PM
 Search   Quote 
brownbros1976 Offline

RE: infected camp challenges
Good morning, I am Sic of Revolt on Tib 11 and we've had several infected camp challenges, What is going on with the challenges that the nearest infected camp is 120 spaces away, My alliance hasn't had even 1 infected camp kill they are just way too far away. What is the reason for this?
15-05-2016 04:22 PM
 Search   Quote 
Ulugulan Offline
Posting Freak

RE: infected camp challenges
(15-05-2016 04:22 PM)brownbros1976 Wrote:  Good morning, I am Sic of Revolt on Tib 11 and we've had several infected camp challenges, What is going on with the challenges that the nearest infected camp is 120 spaces away, My alliance hasn't had even 1 infected camp kill they are just way too far away. What is the reason for this?

Wrong place to post this mate
16-05-2016 11:48 PM
 Search   Quote 
mcwebtree Offline

Ive just added the 2 suggestions to the magic document Smile

New 2016-08-25 [Display Co-Ords in base/camp/etc view] When you have a base up for attack / view you can’t share its location with others nor can you check where you are. Put the co-ords of the base up with the Base (Lvl) details in the top left of the window. For bonus points allow this to be double clicked and paste automatically into chat. {mcwebtree}

New 2016-08-25 [Substitution log] When someone accepts a substitution show in the account being subbed who the sub was with. (e.g. in the substitution accepted message or even better a history log on the substitution options tab showing who was the sub and how long it was active for) {mcwebtree}
25-08-2016 12:52 AM
 Search   Quote 
luckyboy575757 Offline

just a thought but how about a new option
under options tab / game play / = translator
this way in chat box any player can use there mother toungs and it shows in your chat box as say english
18-11-2016 10:54 PM
 Search   Quote 
arizcolo Offline

Looks like this is a dead thread, but I'll post in case the developers are still listening. Reading that 11 page document at the start, there just wasn't much there. Three ideas are worth acting on.
● New [POI lost alert enhancement] When POI is lost to indicate Player ID of who jumped off the POI (RU)
There is nothing more frustrating as a cic then not knowing who to boot for screwing over the entire alliance.
● Ban all external scripts and incorporate some in-game. External scripts slow down computers a lot. In addition, there will be no need to control for legal and illegal scripts (ashoth_14)
The fact is, some of the "banned" scripts are still being used by gamers who acquired them before they were banned.
● For FA world bases should auto-repair even when offline (Polarius164)
Those who have the "banned" auto repair script have a huge advantage. Defense auto repairs. Structures on the base should auto repair when the gamer is OFF LINE. This would not prevent destruction of a base when off line, but would at least give the gamer a fighting change.
Two years in, and not that all impressed
arizcolo
19-11-2016 04:42 AM
 Search   Quote 
BlahX10 Offline

I haven't read through everything, just wondering if the idea has been thrown out there.

When an alliance kills the fort, they are tossed back to the starting points. This would get all those bases of players who leave the server out of the way. And, for those that want to stick around and help, get revenge, whatever it may be, they have to work for it.

This may at least make it a little more fair, rather than those dominating right from the start dictating the rest of the server time.
19-12-2016 03:52 PM
 Search   Quote 
gamerdruid Offline
Community Moderator

Maybe not in this thread - but the idea has been suggested and disliked intensely in the past.

Disclaimer:

I am not an employee of EA/Envision and the views expressed are my own.

If I reply in any other language than English then it is a Google translation Smile
19-12-2016 07:13 PM
 Search   Quote 
bybyluta Offline

how about this suggestion?
the game become more interesting and players to come more often to be bases or outposts that give more bonuses but disappear after a short time.
players will be forced to go more often if they want to win.
I think the veteran world 3 would be perfect
29-03-2017 01:33 PM
 Search   Quote 
Disturbed71 Offline
Super Community Moderator

(29-03-2017 01:33 PM)bybyluta Wrote:  the game become more interesting and players to come more often to be bases or outposts that give more bonuses but disappear after a short time.

as i know every camp and outpost dissapears after 24h after set on the map and not been distroyed. Thats because all players have a workflow and become continously new targets, otherwise the "bad to shoot" camps and outpost would stay forever.

I am a Community Moderator, not an Official EA Representative.
Look in my face, stare in my soul, i begin to stupify
[Image: disturbedsignaturbild_1.jpg]
"My Brothers, My Sisters, My Blood - Liberate your Mind"
29-03-2017 05:25 PM
 Search   Quote