Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 1.8 Average
Community Suggestions Document & Polls
trueadm Offline

RE: Community Suggestions Document & Polls
(14-05-2015 11:02 AM)kryst100 Wrote:  Here you go (I've just send it):
http://i.imgur.com/ieUj35T.jpg

About the forums - redirect needs fixing for sure. Also website doesn't retain session well, sometimes all I need to do is to refresh main page to get logged out 1 minute after logging in.

Thank you for that.

I agree totally regarding the forum. The team behind it are aware of the problems too and have been trying to get a resolution from the relevant people involved with the forums. Unfortunately, it seems that the forums are not managed or handled by Envision. The forums should have been updated and fixed years ago – then we wouldn't need to create our own Google doc or polls.

Ex-CiC of The Ultimate Group of alliances
(This post was last modified: 14-05-2015 11:07 AM by trueadm.)
14-05-2015 11:07 AM
 Search   Quote 
trueadm Offline

The GDI/Nod suggestion poll is now available here:

http://goo.gl/forms/LaTDS6S07l

14-05-2015 02:07 PM
 Search   Quote 
Scourge_Splitter Offline

(14-05-2015 02:07 PM)trueadm Wrote:  The GDI/Nod suggestion poll is now available here:

http://goo.gl/forms/LaTDS6S07l

Will this mean that my suggestions are also used for such Poll?

see thread: http://forum.alliances.commandandconquer...?tid=40534
14-05-2015 02:24 PM
 Search   Quote 
trueadm Offline

(14-05-2015 02:24 PM)Scourge_Splitter Wrote:  Will this mean that my suggestions are also used for such Poll?

see thread: http://forum.alliances.commandandconquer...?tid=40534

Sure, once we have a "New Content" sort of poll, I'll be sure to add your ideas from your thread Smile

The current polls are aimed for at changing pre-existing content rather than adding new specific units or specific upgrade tiers to current units etc.

14-05-2015 02:30 PM
 Search   Quote 
13billie26babe Offline

Done polls .. :-)
14-05-2015 04:49 PM
 Search   Quote 
DazzardHuso Offline

done this poll too
14-05-2015 05:11 PM
 Search   Quote 
jacensteven Away
Not so Senior Member

(14-05-2015 12:33 AM)whoismikejones3 Wrote:  Is there a way to see how many have voted on the previous poll or even this one?
With such a small pool of people to vote, someone could make several accounts and overturn the popular consensus just to be an annoyance.

Actually as of me posting this response, there have 246 responses to the PvP suggestions poll; 134 responses to the Alliance suggestions poll and 43 responses to the GDI/NOD suggestions poll.
Just click see previous responses once you're done with the form to see a bunch of detailed pie charts with all the responses. Smile

YUP... I'VE QUIT. THIS TIME FOR GOOD...
BUT DON'T WORRY... I'LL BE BACK!
14-05-2015 08:25 PM
 Search   Quote 
Sentry43 Offline
One day at a time

(14-05-2015 02:30 PM)trueadm Wrote:  Sure, once we have a "New Content" sort of poll, I'll be sure to add your ideas from your thread Smile

Excellent news. And will all the ideas that I have put forward over the past 3 years also be included?
15-05-2015 04:57 AM
 Search   Quote 
DGA_Sauron Offline
CiC of Hydra Corp

Filled in the poll and hopefully the dev team will look into it and do something with it! It's the community that keeps this game alive Smile

Visit my youtube channel @ DGA Sauron Youtube
[Image: DGA-Sauron.gif]
15-05-2015 12:12 PM
 Search   Quote 
Kerchenec Offline

(12-05-2015 07:51 PM)Sentry43 Wrote:  Really?

Look, I admire anyone advocating change. And like a lot of players, I am here because I am a long term, avid C&C fan.

But let's be realistic.

These forums are littered with player's requests, desires, problems and complaints. There would certainly be hundreds, although more like thousands, of posts by players asking for the game to be fixed/changed/improved and added to.

And ideas? Players have made their ideas known all the time. ALL THE TIME. Players have never stopped suggesting new ideas for adding to or fixing the game. Even with the greater percentage of their posts falling on deaf ears, the players kept posting their thoughts and ideas.

Why should players post their ideas to a google doc? How is that going to change anything? All the player ideas are right here for all to see. Players have already posted their ideas, here in the forums.

Are the devs suddenly going to take notice because player ideas have magically appeared in a google doc? Instead of reading the forums, you are going to ask the dev team to read some google docs?

As I said, I think we need to be a little realistic here. If they aren't going to take notice of what is posted in their own forums, they aren't going to take notice of anything in a google doc.

I fully agree.
EA only imitates it's activity.

Game was lauched not yestarday, but many kid mistakes still present. Because makers don't care much about result. Moreover, most feedback is ignored (bug reports and suggestions).

First of all EA should fix all bugs for all worlds (some patches that were proclaimed as global were actually not appied to old worlds). Then they should discuss and implement suggestions.

I made topics in this forum about denial of multi-accounters or significally hardening of their "life", but ...like in Krylov's fable, "everybody's pulling, but nothing's moving".

Also ... requirement of google or any other additional account is a very bad, non-serious style of business.

Games with overall advantages of victims/losers/corpses are shit.
Games where removed/destroyed items continue to act are also shit.
(This post was last modified: 25-05-2015 09:16 PM by Kerchenec.)
16-05-2015 06:56 PM
 Search   Quote