(13-05-2015 08:16 PM)trueadm Wrote:
(13-05-2015 05:16 PM)kryst100 Wrote: Will you guys still defend EA, in which case I will go further and dig for every post made by players here and by devs, or will stop calling people who criticise you and don't follow propaganda without thinking trolls? Or do you now, out of arguments to defend EA/Phenomic/Easy/Envison need to start with insults and yelling?
Take the effort and enthusiasm in stating how this is doomed and how the developers don't care, take all of it, and please put it into suggesting ideas and voting in the polls. I can't stress this enough – the designers and developers of this game are looking at the polls and the document and using it to help them make informed decisions on what to add in upcoming patches.
You may say "oh that's what they said last time". Well let the past be the past. Put some effort into voting on features that you'd like to see, then wait a few months for the next patch to come around. If that doesn't happen and you feel the same as you do now, you can happily come back to this thread and say "trueadm you were wrong and I was right".
Whatever, I'm done anyway.
For the alliance suggestion I agree with almost everything.
1. Rewarding players for using repairtime will lead to inverse farming (trying to loose as much repair time as possible, preferably from 3rd, 4th offensive etc)
2. I'm not sure. Could help weaker alliences, but also make multis more valueable.
4. Not sure how it would be balanced again, to avoid exploits.
5. Don't care but it's boring either way. Need so see this in action for an opinion.
6. Should be more like 50% less.
7. IP solution was mentioned many times. It won't work on it's own, to stop exploits you need an entire system. Tired of reposting this.
8. It's the reason for account destruction and farming, so sure, block it.
9. Sure but look at what I wrote above about exploiting this.
10. It will benefit big players, so no.
11. No. Though it's all hard to balance anyway.
12. Sure, but exploits.
BTW Sentry is right
- there are like 200 pages here of suggestions. It could be nice to take those into account too, wouldn't it? (And other stuff he wrote, I agree with him, it's been waaay too long now)