Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Exploits and cheats in Tiberium Alliances
CaptZombie Offline

RE: Exploits and cheats in Tiberium Alliances
(23-11-2014 08:43 PM)Ulugulan Wrote:  
(23-11-2014 06:53 PM)CaptZombie Wrote:  I've been playing since December of 2012. Two days ago was the first time I was made aware of the problem associated with auto collecting and upgrading. EA has been rather deceptive in its approach to the use of Maelstrom tools and the flunik (and clone) scripts. EA, from what I understand, gave the google chrome store a list of approved scripts to put in its store. Now EA wants to ban players for using a script they allowed into the game, and by the that was designed to do what EA suddenly finds to be cheating, without warning or appeal. Shame on you EA. If you don't want players to use banned scripts or features then take a lesson from Blizzard. The players aren't required to log in every few hours to collect packages from their garrisons on WoW. Personally this issue tipping the balance towards me capitulating to my wife's suggestions of stopping TA and going to WoW. I refuse to spends hundreds of dollars a month in order to compete with credit card warriors who buy their way to first place. I like your game but it ain't worth the price you want for me to pay. The inability to autocollect on the multiple worlds I am pursuing makes the game too onerous to continue me spending funds on each world. I have enjoyed many hours playing several of EA's other game as well as TA but you're greed is starting to look alot like Zynga's and I left them. I may only be one player but as many will also come to my way of thinking you're fan base will abandon you and companies like Blizzard profit. Just some thoughts I wanted to share.
What gives u the impression EA put together CnCTA script collection in Chrome webstore? Try reading the to the description of the script package.

While I agree with u on the issue of auto-collect to the extent that I also don't want it banned (though nowadays I hardly use it) at least make points which are valid. The same old rant of EA and its greed is getting rather old and boring.
If all you got from my post was that then all you are is a trolling shill. My post was not from a player to a player but as the consumer to the retailer. I have been a member since January 2013 and never once complained about the many 'technical' difficulties the company and the game have experienced. My purpose was to inform the representatives of EA and Origin that while I don't mind paying for some perks I am not willing to be fleeced.

If as a community member you don't want to hear about it, change the channel and quit trying to diminish the seriousness of my or anyone else's position. In the long run your opinion won't be as valuable as my monetary contribution, or lack of, to EA and Origin. People with a lack of respect for others is one of the reasons I don't contribute to the forums with any regularity. This is a game and not a lifestyle choice.

And as a side note today is a perfect example of why some players leave their computers on the game 24/7. When everyone else can't sign in they aren't affected because they never signed out. We all have experienced glitches that impede play time, be it a new world opening or a hardware/software issue. Not everyone is retired and can wait all day to access their game. Those who have a life outside of the game and trolling the forums have a limited time to enjoy their pass time as EA is well aware of, albeit more recently than in the past.
24-11-2014 01:15 AM
 Search 
paulgodden74 Offline

would it be possible to ban all all 3rd party scripts and tools and incorporate the best one into the game platform?
devs and mods play the game and know the best scripts we use on a daily basis which are considered fair, why cant they be a standard tool for game use,
script errors would be a thing of the past Smile
25-12-2014 06:55 PM
 Search 
otomakine Offline
Fair play for everyone

Fed up to get those messages from players.
Many top alliances exploit this game feature.

[Image: KQVz6Er.png]

I play this awesome game since March 3rd 2012.
Represent unofficial community of 100+ veteran players from a few dozens of worlds. =)
Why Paladin can take 4 missle guys with rockets but cannot carry 3 slim snipers or 1 commander?
[Image: xoyr4Ur.png]
10-01-2015 02:28 PM
 Search 
GoldenPhight Offline

(07-11-2014 06:35 PM)Fixnow Wrote:  
  • It is not acceptable to abuse or exploit game features such as what is now known as “account eating”. This specific method of getting ahead and boosting stats has been extensively discussed with the community. A fix for the exploit has been implemented in version #411943 of the game.

How do we report someone who constantly does this "account-eating"? If able, will anything be done about it?

Thanks in advance,
GoldenPhight
29-01-2015 04:46 PM
 Search 
Cosmozoom Offline

Hello.
I read this forum post about Command Center "overclocking" and saw similar behaviour on my world, but with Defence HQ. Player have Defence HQ lvl53 and some defence units lvl53, after destroying he sold buildings, bought it again and upgrade Defence HQ to level 52. But he have some defence units lvl53. Is this normal/allowed? Or this is some kind of exploit of game mechanic? I thought in such situation lvl53 units will be disabled or something until Defence HQ will not be upgraded to level 53.
03-03-2017 06:20 PM
 Search 
tmpsitter1 Offline

(10-01-2015 02:28 PM)otomakine Wrote:  Fed up to get those messages from players.
Many top alliances exploit this game feature.

[Image: KQVz6Er.png]

This is in no way an exploit. these guys are merely attacking Forgotten to do this.
06-03-2017 04:49 PM
 Search 
WildFothermucker Offline

(03-03-2017 06:20 PM)Cosmozoom Wrote:  Hello.
I read this forum post about Command Center "overclocking" and saw similar behaviour on my world, but with Defence HQ. Player have Defence HQ lvl53 and some defence units lvl53, after destroying he sold buildings, bought it again and upgrade Defence HQ to level 52. But he have some defence units lvl53. Is this normal/allowed? Or this is some kind of exploit of game mechanic? I thought in such situation lvl53 units will be disabled or something until Defence HQ will not be upgraded to level 53.

It doesnt get disabled when units are higher lvl, it is when the Defence Points used is higher than what he has. At lvl 28 DHQ you reach max Defence Points which is 300, so basicly he could just had levelled his DHQ to 28 and his lvl 52/53 units would still not be disabled.

He probably lost more resourses than what he gained by selling his DHQ there as it cost alot when you sell things at that high lvl, 10% of the resourses spent on that building is lost when selling.

The old "overclocking" exploit was used early in the game before you had lvl 28 CC or DHQ. We used it once after we got Scorpions(for NOD), sold all our buildings in the base and lvl CC as high as we could (lvl 20-22), allowing us to deploy the army we wanted and upgrade some key units, then sold CC and did the same with DHQ, sold DHQ and rebuilded base again. 2nd time you wanted to get CC to 26 and have Cobra researched.
07-03-2017 12:41 AM
 Search