Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Exploits and cheats in Tiberium Alliances
kbaum3 Offline

RE: Exploits and cheats in Tiberium Alliances
(09-11-2014 11:06 AM)trueadm Wrote:  
(09-11-2014 01:36 AM)XcInferno Wrote:  this script is atuomation...it will auto collect any crates. repair your base, repair any dead units while your "away" you can adjust the interval so that it happens every 5 minutes or every hour its your choice. That is automation. While this script does require you to stay logged into the game in the end it is still automation..

EDIT 1 : i saw after posting that maelstrom tools dev is on the list of approved scripts but at the same time they say automation is a ban...ive showed proof that the maelstrom tools dev is automation but they are ok with that.......then why make a forums post about automation at all??? click this http://i.imgur.com/F6pA8d5.jpg as it clearly shows AUTO collect, AUTO repair, AUTO repair of troops...... yes it doesnt auto build your bases or use your resources but it is a form of automation

edit 2 : as i was reading more closely the apporved scripts i couldnt help but read this one C&C Tiberium Alliances Flunik Tools: Custom AutoUpgrade 0.5.7.09...or how about this one - C&C Tiberium Alliances Flunik Tools: Custom AutoUpgrade 0.5.7.09...........is it me or is AUTOUPGRADE worded there because that is exactly what this script does......and its apart of the script collection http://i.imgur.com/Di6T1kE.png

Automation was a loose term - but it's where automation that gives you an advantage over your opponent.

Crate collecting scripts gives you absolutely no advantage over your opponent.

Auto base repair gives you no advantage over your opponent. I'd even stress that everyone here should avoid it where possible and have a player (that they trust) sub your account and make the correct repairs.

I've seen so many players die on Forgotten Attack worlds because they use auto repair rather than properly repairing the critical buildings. You will never see Ultimate players using auto-repair scripts, simply because they're useless.

Furthermore, the auto unit upgrade scripts simply allows you to upgrade many units at once rather than having to upgrade each unit one-by-one. Handy for when you've just put down a new base - but is it giving you an advantage? No.

Things that will fall under automation to gain an upper-hand:

- Scripts that automate your attack formations (autosims)
- Scripts that will automate your defense formations
- Scripts that will auto-attack players when they come in range.
- Scripts that act as "bots" and automate the farming of OPs/camps without a user being involved.

Thank you for the explanation and clarification.
09-11-2014 06:59 PM
 Search   Quote 
MoshicVargur Offline
Magnum Opus

(09-11-2014 11:06 AM)trueadm Wrote:  [quote='XcInferno' pid='177166' dateline='1415493409']

It does though, when:
1. used in conjunction with auto-upgrade scripts - since it needs resources.
2. the player using it has no funds to increase the crate cap and is away from the PC.

Any interaction with the game WHILE BEING AWAY from the PC falls into the "advantage" category.

Níᴜ ᴍᴀɴ ᴇᴋ ʜᴇɪᴍᴀ, ɴíᴜ íᴠɪðᴊᴜʀ, ᴍᴊöᴛᴠɪð ᴍæʀᴀɴ, ғʏʀ ᴍᴏʟᴅ ɴᴇðᴀɴ.
[Image: br54D65.gif]
09-11-2014 08:53 PM
 Visit this user's website   Search   Quote 
XcInferno Offline

(09-11-2014 08:53 PM)MoshicVargur Wrote:  
(09-11-2014 11:06 AM)trueadm Wrote:  [quote='XcInferno' pid='177166' dateline='1415493409']

It does though, when:
2. the player using it has no funds to increase the crate cap and is away from the PC.

Any interaction with the game WHILE BEING AWAY from the PC falls into the "advantage" category.

yes this is exactly my point... this is especially true when starting a new world......crates pop up every hour and you can only hold 2 packages then your package production stops.. if you set the maelstrom tools dev to auto collect them then you dont have to pay for the increased storage as well as you can be away from your computer and have the script collect these crates while the next guy has to log off and come back to a full crate load and the whole time your crate package never stops. this script is automation while not even closely as severe as the ones truemd listed in the end its still automation

[Image: infernoxcme.jpg]
10-11-2014 12:13 AM
 Search   Quote 
GENERALZOOL Offline

Good to see that EA are doing something about the cheaters, although there is also another problem.
Report filing, I have sent multiple reports about a certain player, he has named his base inappropriately.
He is also harassing my alliance and POI trolling, basically, hunting my alliance and taking the POI's without any tactical advantage. He has already won and is now harassing other players, in-turn stopping them from progressing.

He is a blasphemous, sexually explicit troll. Can EA sort this out, PLEASE!!!

Only through peace, honour and morality will we shape the Earth
10-11-2014 10:29 AM
 Search   Quote 
Nando28R Offline
Peace Brada

It does though, when:

Where is the advantage? If collecting immediately or hours later u get exact same resources.. if its 1 for 1 by definition theres no advantage.
1.I disagree auto base level and auto repair are both functions that do more harm then good. People using this are at disadvantage and its really designed for amateurs.
2. Dont need funds for packages just time to login twice a day.
Increase packages only bought for people who cant login more then once a day. But thats more result of life style.

i personally dont use auto collect i dont leave my computer on all day. And i get exact progress as those that use auto collect. Money id use for powering my computer all day would cost more then buying packages over course of month so again this is really disadvantage finacially lol

If u want to know what is an advantage refer to XcInferno post.
10-11-2014 10:58 AM
 Search   Quote 
Deadlygrounds Offline

Hi Fixnow!!

Talking about exploits and cheats, we lately see a lot of alliances building dummy accounts to use the bubbles of those accounts to block, steal POI and slow down other alliances. Where some people consider this to be a smart strategy, its actually destroying the gameplay and the fair race to the center. PvP is understandable - It's war. But this bubble exploit, it is as cheap as the people using it.

I hope EA looks into this issue and a possible solution would be, anyone starting after 7 days on the server will not get a bubble and forgotten don't attack him until his base is level 10!!

Hope you look into this
Deadly

Deadlygrounds
10-11-2014 11:51 AM
 Search   Quote 
EA_TheBlackOne Offline
Developer

(10-11-2014 11:51 AM)Deadlygrounds Wrote:  Talking about exploits and cheats, we lately see a lot of alliances building dummy accounts to use the bubbles of those accounts to block, steal POI

This should not work anymore. Every base that moved too far to the middle (AFAIK lvl 25+ area) will loose the newbie bubble.
10-11-2014 11:56 AM
 Search   Quote 
Deadlygrounds Offline

Hi The Black One

Thanks for getting to me so quickly. I have to make another comment based on the new info you give. You must understand that level 20/21 POIs are so important for an alliance at the beginning of the world. 20/21 POI are in level 22 to 24 bases... This means an alliance can die due to this exploit!!! is this what the game got to?

I hope you guys decide to drop the zone to level 20 bases. Check image for proof.

Thanks
Deadly

Attached File(s)
.jpg  Exploit.JPG (Size: 405.37 KB / Downloads: 34)

Deadlygrounds
10-11-2014 12:12 PM
 Search   Quote 
trueadm Offline

It does though, when:

No, I agree. My points were in reference to being online and at the computer whilst using these tools.

Ex-CiC of The Ultimate Group of alliances
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2014 01:53 PM by trueadm.)
10-11-2014 01:16 PM
 Search   Quote 
Fixnow Offline
Global Community Manager

We are currently working on a new post to elaborate more on this subject.

Thank you!
10-11-2014 06:27 PM
 Search   Quote