Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Exploits and cheats in Tiberium Alliances
Fixnow Offline
Global Community Manager

RE: Exploits and cheats in Tiberium Alliances
CnC TA Script Collection on the Google Chrome store contains these scripts and they are all ok to use:

- CnC:Tiberium Alliances Shortcut 1.8.3
- C&C:TA CNCOpt Link Button 1.7.5
- Tiberium Alliances Formation Saver 2.1.8
- CnC: MH Tiberium Alliances Available Loot Summary 1.8.3
- MaelstromTools Dev 0.1.3.2
- CnC: MH Tiberium Alliances Pure Loot Summary 1.7.2p
- TACS (Tiberium Alliances Combat Simulator) 2.2 & 3.0b
- infernal wrapper 0.390737.5
- Tiberium Alliances Combat Simulator (Basic) 0.3.1
- C&C Combat Simulator 0.4
- C&C:Tiberium Alliances Maelstrom ADDON Basescanner 1.8.4
- Tiberium Alliances Map and Zoom 1.1
- CnC Tiberium Coord Box Shortcut 1.1
- CnC: Tiberium Alliances Map (KSX-Mod) 1.5
- C&C:Tiberium Alliances Extended Chathelper 1.0.11
- C&C:Tiberium Alliances Coords Button ALL 2.0.1
- C&C: TA Compass Movable 1.1.0
- C&C: Tiberium Alliances Chat Helper Enhanced 3.0.0
- CustomFlunik Tools 20130415a
- The Green Cross - Tiberium Alliances Combat Simulator 3.2.2
- Tiberium Alliances PvP/PvE Player Info Mod 1.2
- The Green Cross - Tiberium Alliances Tools 0.5
- Tiberium Alliances Transfer All Resources 1.6.1
- CnC: Tiberium Alliances Info 1.0.3
- Tiberium Alliances Info Sticker 1.11.1
- CnC:Tiberium Aliances Navigator - Compass 1.32
- C&C Tiberium Alliances Flunik Tools: Custom AutoUpgrade 0.5.7.09
- CnC: Tiberium Alliances Available Loot Summary + Info 2.0.0
- Tiberium Alliances BaseNavBar Reorderer 1.0
- WarChiefs - Tiberium Alliances Combat Simulator 13.07.03
- Tiberium Alliances - New Resource Trade Window 1.4.7
- C&C Tiberium Alliances Flunik Tools: New Custom AutoUpgrade 'Awesome 1.2.5'
- CnC: Tiberium Alliances Shortcuts 1.8.1
- TA - Upgrade Tool 1.0
- Command & Conquer TA World Map 1.0.0
- Command and Conquer TA POIs Analyser 1.5.3
- WarChiefs - Tiberium Alliances Sector HUD 13.07.05
- WarChiefs - Tiberium Alliances Upgrade Base/Defense/Army 13.07.20

Tiberium Alliances Battle Simulator V2 is also fine to use.

[Image: MysticalRoccat2.png]
08-11-2014 12:01 PM
 Search   Quote 
c4l10s Offline

UPDATE:
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE LIST OF CONDOLED SCRIPTS :-D

this was written earlier:

reading "#11 Rules of Conduct" - there is a lot of potential to misunderstand them - if really picky you can easily say: no one ever complied to them - if you want to push it (only quoting those rules in question - the other ones make sense and are OK):

Quote:- Attempt to get a password, account information, or other private information from anyone else on EA Services.
there are alliances that require their members to give out their credentials - very nasty

Quote:- Violate any additional Rules of Conduct applicable to a specific EA Service that you are using.
this one is unclear - what "additional Rules of Conduct"? this is a typical "we can come up with anything statement"

- Promote, encourage or take part in any activity involving hacking, cracking, phishing, taking advantage of exploits or cheats and/or distribution of counterfeit software and/or virtual currency/items.

Quote:- Use or distribute unauthorized "auto" software programs, "macro" software programs or other "cheat utility" software program or applications.
depending on how any kind of user script is judged this can be interpreted a general user script ban
EXAMPLE: Chat Helper Script that AUTOmatically adds the B COORDS URL tags - can be defined as AUTO or as MACRO
surely one can say that was not meant - but it is unclear

Quote:- Use any game hacking/altering/cheating software or tools.
any user script alters the game - so this indeed is a general ban

Quote:- Modify or attempt to modify any file or any other part of the EA Service that EA does not specifically authorize you to modify.
the list of authorized modifications is clearly missing

Quote:- Post or communicate any person's real-world personal information using an EA Service.
any-person includes oneself too - it should read ... without their consent... otherwise you writing my irl email is ... already is a violation

Quote:- Use and communicate exploits and/or cheats.
depending on the view on user scripts any forum section with "useful scripts" in the game would qualify

Quote:- Attempt to use EA Software on or through any service that is not controlled or authorized by Electronic Arts. Any such use is at your own risk and may subject you to additional or different terms. EA takes no responsibility for your use of EA
Software on or through any service that is not controlled by Electronic Arts.
what "additional or different terms" are meant ? clarification needed - especially since this is a browser game - the is not even an easily accessible list of supported browsers / browser versions

Quote:- Interfere with the ability of others to enjoy playing an EA Service or take actions that interfere with or materially increase the cost to provide an EA Service for the enjoyment of all its users.
you could even say doing endgame and camping the center does this - other players will not enjoy it for sure

Quote:- Unless expressly authorized by EA, you may not sell, buy, trade or otherwise transfer your Account or any personal access to EA Services, Content or Entitlements, including by use of auction websites.
lately checked ebay? not enforced - done by some players all the time - for years now - you sometimes even get those "account offers" ingame

Quote:- Abuse or exploit bugs, undocumented features, design errors or problems in the game.
this one is tough - if you do not do it you loose in the game since those that did it in the first place will have a substantial advantage that you otherwise will never be able to catch up on - it pretty much is exploit the bug too or loose in the game - to make it more fair it would be better to at least post the known exploits in the forum so all can make use of them to level the odds again - but not fixing them and not communicating them too will give those in the know an unfair advantage

also: what is an "undocumented feature" ? i have not seen any documentation of features so far on the game Undecided
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2014 12:24 PM by c4l10s.)
08-11-2014 12:23 PM
 Search   Quote 
sdave334 Offline

Ouais, ba vous faites comme vous voulez mais bon, le zoom par exemple, et ben faut l' intégrer.. et si on a plus le droit au simulateur, va falloir diminuer les temps de répa quand même, sinon, vous dites tout de suite que c' est un jeu payant.
Et dites pas que c' est pas normal, c' est grâce au script que le jeu est encore en vie...
08-11-2014 10:39 PM
 Search   Quote 
Toster6171 Offline

And how about the sale of accounts in 19 world? I think many would have sold my account for $ 5000 and now almost all of the top 50 accounts sold. Is not that cheating? Why not banned these players? And who are these zanimaetsya pozhalovalovalis Many have evidence such as for example the owner of the account. But nothing is not happening.
Explains through a translator so maybe not
09-11-2014 12:01 AM
 Search   Quote 
kbaum3 Offline

So basically all the scripts available in the google chrome script collection package....

Edit: i clearly didn't read the first line of your post before posting this reply. Feel free to delete it. (i tried but i couldn't)
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2014 01:03 AM by kbaum3.)
09-11-2014 01:00 AM
 Search   Quote 
XcInferno Offline

(08-11-2014 09:43 AM)Nando28R Wrote:  
(08-11-2014 02:25 AM)XcInferno Wrote:  WELL DEVS i suggest you do away with this script http://i.imgur.com/F6pA8d5.jpg. as everyone uses it and is the main reason why most players stay logged in and their status turns from online to away...even the famed nividia and UV vets that ganged up up LOL in w 100 use this script. It comes in almost every user script collection pack so anyone who has the collection pack has this script readily available to them..... SO maybe you should look under your friends rugs as well as you make sure everyone knows the rules

Really dont see those as being the following:

Quote:It is not permissible to use any kind of automation tool, such as the “pro simulator”. You the player should be the one actually playing the game and not a program. Therefor any kind of tool that allows you to get an upper hand over fellow players is considered cheating.

They are more convenience thing, they dont give you an upper hand on someone that waits hours and clicks the collect all packages button, or repair all button.
At the end of the day its exact same result - no upper hand there...

this script is atuomation...it will auto collect any crates. repair your base, repair any dead units while your "away" you can adjust the interval so that it happens every 5 minutes or every hour its your choice. That is automation. While this script does require you to stay logged into the game in the end it is still automation..

EDIT 1 : i saw after posting that maelstrom tools dev is on the list of approved scripts but at the same time they say automation is a ban...ive showed proof that the maelstrom tools dev is automation but they are ok with that.......then why make a forums post about automation at all??? click this http://i.imgur.com/F6pA8d5.jpg as it clearly shows AUTO collect, AUTO repair, AUTO repair of troops...... yes it doesnt auto build your bases or use your resources but it is a form of automation

edit 2 : as i was reading more closely the apporved scripts i couldnt help but read this one C&C Tiberium Alliances Flunik Tools: Custom AutoUpgrade 0.5.7.09...or how about this one - C&C Tiberium Alliances Flunik Tools: Custom AutoUpgrade 0.5.7.09...........is it me or is AUTOUPGRADE worded there because that is exactly what this script does......and its apart of the script collection http://i.imgur.com/Di6T1kE.png

[Image: infernoxcme.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2014 01:54 AM by XcInferno.)
09-11-2014 01:36 AM
 Search   Quote 
Nando28R Offline
Peace Brada

Key point is automation to "get upper hand"

Please explain how u get upper hand for packages collecting them as soon as they appear or when they are stored after several hours. Collecting them every second doesnt give u more resources then waiting few hours.so please explain upoer hand here?

Same goes for auto repair which in my opinion actually is more damaging as it heals base evenly when its much better to manually heal CY and DF fully first..this is actually making it worse for you.

automation in preparing ideal attack without placing units urself "auto sim" is getting upper hand. Think of it in this context.
09-11-2014 10:26 AM
 Search   Quote 
MoshicVargur Offline
Magnum Opus

(09-11-2014 10:26 AM)Nando28R Wrote:  Key point is automation to "get upper hand"

Please explain how u get upper hand for packages collecting them as soon as they appear or when they are stored after several hours. Collecting them every second doesnt give u more resources then waiting few hours.so please explain upoer hand here?

Same goes for auto repair which in my opinion actually is more damaging as it heals base evenly when its much better to manually heal CY and DF fully first..this is actually making it worse for you.

automation in preparing ideal attack without placing units urself "auto sim" is getting upper hand. Think of it in this context.

I explained earlier....

Níᴜ ᴍᴀɴ ᴇᴋ ʜᴇɪᴍᴀ, ɴíᴜ íᴠɪðᴊᴜʀ, ᴍᴊöᴛᴠɪð ᴍæʀᴀɴ, ғʏʀ ᴍᴏʟᴅ ɴᴇðᴀɴ.
[Image: br54D65.gif]
09-11-2014 10:46 AM
 Visit this user's website   Search   Quote 
saxtank Offline

If they were REALLY serious about stopping cheating then they would simply ban ALL scripts and supply a custom battle sim and base data
but we know they are not --if they were then they would have banned the players that somehow can get second base with in 2 days from start of world --thats easy to spot --see w103 -- and if they were also serious about making this game fair then they would change the scoring system of poi,s and do away with the exponential nature of the scoring which makes it impossible for any alliance to come from behind even with consistant good play and overtake the no1 alliance ,who can in effect just sit and do far less once they are in front .

the poi,s should just score what they are ==no other advantage --then it would be fair
there would be no need for the rush at beginning of world on day one, hour one .
anyone who has played for a while will have worked out that it is not possible to be get a no1 medal if you join a week late --and for a game that takes maybe a year --that is just WRONG
good consistant play is what should win .
why would i want to keep spending money when I know no matter how long or how good I play or how much work i put into running an alliance I can never stand a chance of getting an outright win If my alliance does not start on day one hour one and cheat
09-11-2014 10:55 AM
 Search   Quote 
trueadm Offline

(09-11-2014 01:36 AM)XcInferno Wrote:  this script is atuomation...it will auto collect any crates. repair your base, repair any dead units while your "away" you can adjust the interval so that it happens every 5 minutes or every hour its your choice. That is automation. While this script does require you to stay logged into the game in the end it is still automation..

EDIT 1 : i saw after posting that maelstrom tools dev is on the list of approved scripts but at the same time they say automation is a ban...ive showed proof that the maelstrom tools dev is automation but they are ok with that.......then why make a forums post about automation at all??? click this http://i.imgur.com/F6pA8d5.jpg as it clearly shows AUTO collect, AUTO repair, AUTO repair of troops...... yes it doesnt auto build your bases or use your resources but it is a form of automation

edit 2 : as i was reading more closely the apporved scripts i couldnt help but read this one C&C Tiberium Alliances Flunik Tools: Custom AutoUpgrade 0.5.7.09...or how about this one - C&C Tiberium Alliances Flunik Tools: Custom AutoUpgrade 0.5.7.09...........is it me or is AUTOUPGRADE worded there because that is exactly what this script does......and its apart of the script collection http://i.imgur.com/Di6T1kE.png

Automation was a loose term - but it's where automation that gives you an advantage over your opponent.

Crate collecting scripts gives you absolutely no advantage over your opponent.

Auto base repair gives you no advantage over your opponent. I'd even stress that everyone here should avoid it where possible and have a player (that they trust) sub your account and make the correct repairs.

I've seen so many players die on Forgotten Attack worlds because they use auto repair rather than properly repairing the critical buildings. You will never see Ultimate players using auto-repair scripts, simply because they're useless.

Furthermore, the auto unit upgrade scripts simply allows you to upgrade many units at once rather than having to upgrade each unit one-by-one. Handy for when you've just put down a new base - but is it giving you an advantage? No.

Things that will fall under automation to gain an upper-hand:

- Scripts that automate your attack formations (autosims)
- Scripts that will automate your defense formations
- Scripts that will auto-attack players when they come in range.
- Scripts that act as "bots" and automate the farming of OPs/camps without a user being involved.

Ex-CiC of The Ultimate Group of alliances
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2014 11:09 AM by trueadm.)
09-11-2014 11:06 AM
 Search   Quote