We have promised some further explanation on the use of scripts. Thus, we hope this post can clarify some things as well as ease your concerns. Since most of the scripts used by the community today are now essential to the full Tiberium Alliances experience, we will touch on certain features in scripts that take things too far and are officially classed as cheats.
The following list should be taken as a guideline of things to avoid when playing Tiberium Alliances.
Full auto attack tools
Simulation tools regarding out of reach bases
- Auto attack simulation tools that calculate the best unit formation and do the perfect attack for you are forbidden. This is classed as cheating and it differs completely from using our own server API to simulate a single attack formation. It is you the player who must figure out the best attack formation.
- Auto attack tools that attack non-friendly players if they are in a certain distance from your base are also forbidden. Any auto moves or decisions made to impact other players are forbidden from use.
Auto collection tools
- It is forbidden to use tools that gives you the ability to simulate bases out of reach or the forgotten fortress itself before you are close enough to it. This gives an unfair advantage where you gain an ability of oversight over other players.
Auto repair tools
- Tools that auto collect packages while you are absent are not ok to use. It’s fine to use tools that allow you to collect all packages with a single click. However letting a program do the job for you while you are not actively playing is classed as cheating.
- Tools that auto repairs your base undermines one of the core mechanics of the game. The risk and reward system that was built in place is being undermined when these tools are used. As with the auto collection tools, auto repair will give an advantage to the player who is using it while absent from the game and therefor it is forbidden to use them.
We hope this post has cleared up some of the misunderstandings that you might have had. We assure you that we are looking after the best interests of the players and the community as a whole. Therefore, we will be in contact with script developers to assist in giving a better understanding of what is ok to use while you are playing the game or are away from it. However, we need to emphasize that anyone caught using any of these features will be in the risk of getting banned and losing their accounts.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support!
We would like to touch on a subject that may have been a bit obscure in the past. As you already know, we are doing our best to create a fair and competitive environment for you to enjoy. We are constantly improving our services and introducing new patch updates to make Tiberium Alliances a better experience for all players.
To start you may want to read our Terms of Service agreement, you can find it here
. Secondly to clarify a couple of things in regards to what is deemed not acceptable in terms of exploiting features or using cheats:
- It is not acceptable to abuse or exploit game features such as what is now known as “account eating”. This specific method of getting ahead and boosting stats has been extensively discussed with the community. A fix for the exploit has been implemented in version #411943 of the game.
- It is not permissible to use any kind of automation tool, such as the “pro simulator”. You the player should be the one actually playing the game and not a program. Therefor any kind of tool that allows you to get an upper hand over fellow players is considered cheating.
We hope this message clears up any misunderstandings or misconceptions about what is deemed acceptable. We would like to urge all players to play fair and to read through the Terms of Service for more specific details about this subject. Neglecting the Terms of Service may result in your account being banned.
Tiberium Alliances Team