Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 2.14 Average
Patch Notes - September 2014
VagabondWatchman Offline

RE: Patch Notes - September 2014
So what is the point in playing when teamwork is penalized? What's the point in using teamwork on bases? I'm not going to waste my hard-earned and EXPENSIVE resources for someone else to enjoy the rewards. What's the point?
Why even have alliances and bonuses then? This plunder-robbing fix under the ever-expanding premise of 'exploitative behavior' is wrong.
What's the next thing you take away? RP for attacking?
I swear you guys must have morning meetings on how best to screw over the players.
Great job(sarc)
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2014 02:59 AM by VagabondWatchman.)
09-09-2014 11:03 PM
 Search 
Stayhigh523 Offline

Quote:[*]Plunder rewards are now only paid out when a base is completely destroyed.
So if I'm attacking a base, whether it's PVE or PVP, and for your example I'll go with PVP.

If that base is going to need their defenses grinded down then normally people take turns when they can so no one person is wasting all their RT and CP on it.

If I'm unable to finish a base off that I've spent all my RT and CP on and I need to have a alliance member finish the attacks, I won't be rewarded for any of that progress I made, Correct?

Quote:Change to storage buildings
We have made a change to how resources are handled by storage buildings, like Silos and Accumulators. Selling a storage building now will cause you to lose some of the resources that are over capacity (also known as over storage) after the sale.
  • If selling a storage building would put you over capacity, you will lose the percentage of the resources over capacity after the sale that the sold building contributed to the total base storage capacity.
  • Trying to sell a building at a loss will first prompt a confirmation dialog.

If I am reviewing an alliance members base and I see they have far to many silos when they should be focusing on their main producing ones. They are clearly over cap in resources and don't have the power to spend the funds. Them selling those silos will now not only cost them 10% off the sell but they will lose a % off what those silos were holding for... Correct?

Instead of trying to 'fix' things and losing revenue and players, why don't you be more productive and add to the game?

Why don't we have 'Heros' Kane for example. Why can't he have a cool down rate of idk 12 hours but could be used in a single attack.

Considering adding more useable stuff? Why not add more upgrades for units? Why not add more units?

You guys are spending all this time trying to 'fix' things when it could be used to improve the game and it wouldn't take much to come up with ideas.

How can you expect people to continue to play server after server when after gaining a badge it become trivial cause their isn't anything useful added to keep players around.
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2014 03:01 AM by Stayhigh523.)
10-09-2014 03:00 AM
 Search 
dsnerker Offline

I wish to second Stayhighs comments. How about you guys giving us some upgrades to the game? Not fixes that mess the game up more than they help things? We all understand your trying to get things so it takes two to three or more years to reach center. But understand most of us are not willing to spend that amount of time for nothing!
10-09-2014 03:42 AM
 Search 
XcInferno Offline

(10-09-2014 03:00 AM)Stayhigh523 Wrote:  
Quote:[*]Plunder rewards are now only paid out when a base is completely destroyed.
So if I'm attacking a base, whether it's PVE or PVP, and for your example I'll go with PVP.

If that base is going to need their defenses grinded down then normally people take turns when they can so no one person is wasting all their RT and CP on it.

If I'm unable to finish a base off that I've spent all my RT and CP on and I need to have a alliance member finish the attacks, I won't be rewarded for any of that progress I made, Correct?

Quote:Change to storage buildings
We have made a change to how resources are handled by storage buildings, like Silos and Accumulators. Selling a storage building now will cause you to lose some of the resources that are over capacity (also known as over storage) after the sale.
  • If selling a storage building would put you over capacity, you will lose the percentage of the resources over capacity after the sale that the sold building contributed to the total base storage capacity.
  • Trying to sell a building at a loss will first prompt a confirmation dialog.

If I am reviewing an alliance members base and I see they have far to many silos when they should be focusing on their main producing ones. They are clearly over cap in resources and don't have the power to spend the funds. Them selling those silos will now not only cost them 10% off the sell but they will lose a % off what those silos were holding for... Correct?

Instead of trying to 'fix' things and losing revenue and players, why don't you be more productive and add to the game?

Why don't we have 'Heros' Kane for example. Why can't he have a cool down rate of idk 12 hours but could be used in a single attack.

Considering adding more useable stuff? Why not add more upgrades for units? Why not add more units?

You guys are spending all this time trying to 'fix' things when it could be used to improve the game and it wouldn't take much to come up with ideas.

How can you expect people to continue to play server after server when after gaining a badge it become trivial cause their isn't anything useful added to keep players around.

HEY don't forget ither that when a persona attacks when you loose the defender gets crystal/tib. With this new patch the defender will still get resources from you defending while the attack wont get anything until he kills it..and thats IF a strong IF he can kill it otherwise all that crystal he used is for nothing

[Image: infernoxcme.jpg]
10-09-2014 04:22 AM
 Search 
Nineball6666 Offline

Sheesh. There is a considerable difference between "plunder" and building destruction rewards. For example, if you are attacking an enemy base and you destroy a couple of their resource production buildings, you will get TIB/Crystals for its destruction (called LOOT when you hover over the building). So it is not fruitless whatsoever. Anyway, I believe it is fair that you get the PLUNDER value of resources only after destroying the construction yard, which is hamstering most of the goods. Base gets alarmed after an attack, right ? so all the friggin' assholes on the ground send the resources to the strongest building in the base, which happens to be the construction yard. That's the way I see it
10-09-2014 10:05 AM
 Search 
rsuvic Offline

Hello all,

Got some confusion here. Can we still save all our resources on 1 base?

Like saving all resources on the main base which may not have any silos? will i lose anything if i save resources in over-capacity, red?

Im not selling silos, i just dont have them in main base.

Plz help.
10-09-2014 11:45 AM
 Search 
EA_TheBlackOne Offline
Developer

If you do not sell a Silo, you won't lose anything at all.
10-09-2014 11:47 AM
 Search 
Nando28R Offline
Peace Brada

(10-09-2014 11:45 AM)rsuvic Wrote:  Hello all,

Got some confusion here. Can we still save all our resources on 1 base?

Like saving all resources on the main base which may not have any silos? will i lose anything if i save resources in over-capacity, red?

Im not selling silos, i just dont have them in main base.

Plz help.

You can still transfer over the silo limit, only lose resources if you sell silos.

If you have Base 1 silo capacity 10M with 0M Tiberium and 0M Crystal

Base 2 contains 100M Tiberium
Base 3 contains 200M Crystal

and you transfer all your resources from base 2 and 3 to base 1 then

youll have 100MTiberium and 200M Crystal in base 1 displaying as red (overfill)

EA_Blackone correct me if im wrong.. and if i am wrong God help us lol
10-09-2014 01:12 PM
 Search 
EA_TheBlackOne Offline
Developer

No sure, that seems correct.
10-09-2014 01:25 PM
 Search 
santacruz82000 Offline

bonjour,est-ce que les oubliés vont attaquer sur les anciens mondes,comme le monde 5 ou 10 français,après cette mise à jour du 16 septembre 2014 ?
merci.

hello, do the forgotten will attack on the ancient world, as the world 5 or 10 French, after this update of 16 September 2014?
thank you.
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2014 01:33 PM by santacruz82000.)
11-09-2014 01:29 PM
 Search