Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 2.14 Average
Patch Notes - September 2014
luckyboy575757 Offline

RE: Patch Notes - September 2014
luckyboy575757 Wrote:
how is this going to work where 2 players team up together to try and take down a bigger player
if you dont kill him you get nothing?
if you do will all the plunder go to the killer? and the second attacker gets nothing?
so it seams that if you dont kill him you get nothing
it will not be worth attacking other stronger players

There are four (now three) different kinds of loot when you attack another player. Please specifiy which one you think you don't get anymore, just for me to make sure we are talking about the same things here.

i think that plunder is any gain you get from an attack so crystal,tiberum and command points.
if this is not being dished out till the base is dead then its the killer of that base that will get the rewards.
the second player that has put there bit in to the kill gets nothing
if you would like to do something then make it so that once you have taken the fortress you no longer have access to that world and your bases are removed these are the bigger players that i am attacking and i alone cannot get a kill without other players helping me / or i should say me giving my little bit to others in the kill.
if i am wrong tell me.
09-09-2014 02:56 PM
 Search 
Daemonlord666 Offline

I agree about the plundering bit this may well put people off base eating and may well work.
But most people don't build silos in war bases just power so if they want to sell a few power plants to up the level of an accumulator this will now be so costly for them it will not be worth doing again you guys work out away to upset innocent players by introducing a patch that is way more complex than it needed to be.
Leave the selling of buildings bit alone most players use this just to build up high level buildings and already lose 10% to do it and just decrease the plunder level a bit more and like you already have make it so only by blowing the base will you get anything anyway and that will be enough to lessen the impact of account eating down to a minimum and make it so account eating becomes very hard work for very little payoff.
In all not a bad effort but to complex only the plundering bit needed to be changed about a bit just glad I never started W100 and probably now won't start another server.
09-09-2014 05:17 PM
 Search 
EA_TheBlackOne Offline
Developer

Why will selling power plants be costly?
09-09-2014 05:25 PM
 Search 
H3LLS33K3R Offline

since there will be an update on spanish servers at 16/09, are you going to add the forgotten attacks into the servers?
09-09-2014 06:45 PM
 Search 
Alexo1479 Offline

(09-09-2014 02:25 PM)Marolaf Wrote:  My recommendation would be to keep rules for "older" worlds and use new rules on new worlds.

I agree please stop changing the rules to existing worlds. These changes were implemented for W100 and everybody knew in advance what they were.

For older worlds where people have already invested months, or even years in some cases, to keep resetting the goal posts is just not on. Please decide the rules for each world in advance and then leave them alone.
09-09-2014 06:50 PM
 Search 
EA_TheBlackOne Offline
Developer

(09-09-2014 06:45 PM)H3LLS33K3R Wrote:  since there will be an update on spanish servers at 16/09, are you going to add the forgotten attacks into the servers?

We won't enable Forgotten Attacks on any existing worlds.

About changing rules on worlds: We've had that discussion already with the RP Farming changes. Players who are behind now would never catch even with Account Eating staying possible.

BTW these changes have not been implemented for World 100. It just happened to be the first world with that changes patched to it, nothing more. It was always the plan to deploy these changes to all worlds (except old economy worlds).
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2014 06:55 PM by EA_TheBlackOne.)
09-09-2014 06:54 PM
 Search 
lance12182 Offline

I am trying to figure out about lost resources. So now if we are over storage we will lose those resources? What holds the top players back is power production. I would feel slighted if you start taking some of the resources I have earned just because my caps are full. I have put money into this game to earn those resources and won't be happy if they are taken with little warning.

I have lots of tiberium and crystal(more so crystal) that I wouldn't have, had I not paid for cp/rt upgrades. Please make this clear before taking any of our EARNED resources away. This is because power is what holds me and many other players back. If I lost the resources in PvP by being killed that is different because that was how this worked from the start. Maybe I'm in a different spot than some in this game but this just seems wrong to take what we have earned and in some cases paid for via upgrades to farm with.
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2014 08:40 PM by lance12182.)
09-09-2014 08:38 PM
 Search 
EA_TheBlackOne Offline
Developer

Please review the examples in the patchnotes to understand how much and in which cases you lose resources.
Also there will be a confirmation box if you are about to lose resources.
09-09-2014 09:23 PM
 Search 
Lihuen9 Offline

https://www.tiberiumalliances.com/news/detail/patch-update-to-all-worlds-on-septe_28301

Este enlace no funciona, favor indicar el enlace correcto y en idioma castellano para saber la novedades.
Gracias.
09-09-2014 09:25 PM
 Search 
lance12182 Offline

I did read it but thanks anyway
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2014 02:08 AM by lance12182.)
09-09-2014 09:30 PM
 Search