Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3 Average
Community Moderator Profile: Avarik
Avarik Offline

Community Moderator Profile: Avarik
Greetings Commanders!

Allow me to introduced myself: I am community Moderator Avarik. You may know me from the Battlefield Heroes forums. I have recently joined the Tiberium Alliances Moderators Team and I believe it is important that you get to know about me as much as you can. So without further ado, let the introduction commence!

Who are you?
I am Avarik, Avarik Von Nom. My real name is Adi. I am 24 years old and an experienced Moderator who have spent a great portion of his free time moderating and administrating forums, something which I enjoy very much.
I have been a TA player since the days of the closed beta servers, but I have always been a Battlefield Heroes player at heart, also joining the game in its CB days.

I have been a fan of the C&C franchise since my early childhood. My first RTS game was C&C Tiberium Dawn and from that day onward I have been magnetized into the world of C&C. (Although I must confess, I am not a shining RTS player in general...)

Where are you from?
I am from Israel, living in the northern edge of South Israel, close to central Israel. It is approximately 30-40 minutes from Tel-Aviv.

What's your favourite Tiberium Alliances aspect?
The Alliances. A group of players all gathering up to fight for a single cause. The Diplomacy, the War and the Determination involved in being part of and, managing of an Alliance, is probably the best aspect of the game. It is called Tiberium Alliances, after all!

What's your favorite C&C game?
This, without a doubt, will have to be Tiberian Sun. Its rich SP content along with the fun MP experience that I had with friends truly could not top any other C&C game out there for me, both new and old alike.

What's your favorite faction in C&C?
Honestly, I play both GDI and Nod but with all due respect, GDI needs to go down some day.
Tiberium is power, power that will one day set us free...

How did you become a Community Moderator?
My past work in the Battlefield Heroes forums have clearly been influential in my decision to apply here but not just: I just love the interaction within a forum and its community - For me it is one of the best ways to express my support for the games I play and like.

What do you work as?
I am but a simple security guard who has been working in multiple sites the past 2 years. Although I've studied Software Testing and Quality Assurance the last year, I have sadly been unable to find a job in that department... ( . .)

Any plans to work in the game industry?
You know it to be true... Beginning as either a QA Tester or a Community Manager, one of my lifetime goals is to work in the gaming industry and reach high up in the ladder. Becoming a Project Manager should probably be my next goal if I ever do get into the industry.

Any other favorite games of yours?
I could name a few...The IL-2 series for one, War Thunder too, as my all-time favorite game genre is Flight Simulation. I do play some Heroes & Generals and, of course, Battlefield Heroes. :3

What kinda music do you like?
I admit, that I don't exactly listen to music. Usually the ones from games is all that I listen to...although you may also find my other taste of music to be...extraordinary:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HUC7Y5XqB4

How do you spend your spare time?
Gaming, Foruming and getting shouted at by some screaming ultra skilled 8 years old kids who plays the game for 10 hours each day.
Such a satisfying feeling...

Your weirdest hobby?
PLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANES!

What is your Nerdiest apparel?
My...eye patch...and Fedora hat...please don't tell anyone...

If I could be a game character, I would be… ?
A Space Marine.
No Fear! No Pity! NO REMORSE! (A cookie to the one figuring out which chapter I like)

How can we follow you?
It's not a question of how can you follow me, but more of a question of how can you get me off your 6 o'clock?
The best way is to PM me or catch me on Youtube or in-game. I'm really not a difficult person to find.

Good luck Commanders! :3

This is Ion Cannon Support; copy Ion Cannon Support into your signature to help it shoop da whoop! [Image: 352rejt.gif]
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2014 02:55 PM by Avarik.)
08-08-2014 02:51 PM
 Search   Quote 
Boatguy2006 Offline

RE: Community Moderator Profile: Avarik
Would love to know why developers are allowing attacks from The Forgotten they way they are. I have been attacked 18x's in the last 24 hours since my bubble dropped. My base was destroyed during this time (yes that is my fault for not having proper defense). In the last 3 hours alone I have been attacked 6x's. This is crazy, please fix!
01-10-2014 11:37 PM
 Search   Quote 
born2do Offline

(01-10-2014 11:37 PM)Boatguy2006 Wrote:  Would love to know why developers are allowing attacks from The Forgotten they way they are. I have been attacked 18x's in the last 24 hours since my bubble dropped. My base was destroyed during this time (yes that is my fault for not having proper defense). In the last 3 hours alone I have been attacked 6x's. This is crazy, please fix!

lol stop crying. BUild ur defense and enjoy ur game Tongue
08-10-2014 03:36 AM
 Search   Quote 
justifier1 Offline

pLease give research for Defense! Everyhwere!
29-01-2015 05:18 AM
 Search   Quote 
thewolf319 Offline

I would love to know why EA allows these so-called "server Gods " to destroy the enjoyment of many other money paying players
14-02-2015 02:33 AM
 Search   Quote 
itubic Offline

helo avarik i had issue with dissapearing ressources when i move resources from base sto base ,problem exist long time and nobody trying to resolve this ..exmpl;moving all tiberium to newborned base and tiberium dissapear? please try to ask somebody who can repair that bug or its not bug! i pay for play and im long time in this game please send me answer on my mail igortubic@gmail.com gratz
22-04-2015 08:06 PM
 Search   Quote 
Dacheng88 Offline

Hello Moderator Avarik

Welcome to the Forum here.
It sounds like you're the man for the job.

I like your goal of getting into the industry, and I'm glad to hear that you've been on C&C that long. I was sold on the very day the launched the first version back in ... the late 80's if I remember correctly.

Enough with the chit-chat.

I got a few rather tuff questions, and I think it would be unfair to throw them right at you. So instead I will ask you: where I can make posts, so I know for sure the developers will read them?

Again - welcome!

Cheers,
Peter
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2015 04:41 PM by Dacheng88.)
10-08-2015 03:20 PM
 Search   Quote 
marsie78 Offline

why is pvp play not rewarded anymore with researchpoint!!!
why is pvp play not rewarded anymore with researchpoint!!!
12-05-2016 10:05 AM
 Search   Quote