Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3.4 Average
The Ultimate Guide to Forgotten Attacks v0.5
dermarquis2 Offline

RE: The Ultimate Guide to Forgotten Attacks v0.5
It's actually not about base levels it's about how many bases are in attack range of one of your bases.

But you're right the guide does need some updates Smile You need lesser bases in range to get more attack waves. ~20 is 2 waves, ~30 is 3 waves and so on.

Also their attacks aren't as easy to handle anymore as they were on beta apparently. They do send structure busters in the first 3 waves so that towerlayout to kill the first 3 waves isn't exactly working anymore. Wink

They are still predictable tho. You just need to find the right layout to hold off all waves. Tongue
27-10-2014 05:33 PM
 Search   Quote 
kbaum3 Offline

Hi, I'm about to start my first FSB server, I'm a little confused as to how it works though.
I know that you get attacked, even if you are offline.
do only forgotten bases attack you? Are you ever free from forgotten attacks?
do your defense units heal automatically even if you are offline? What about the buildings?
08-11-2014 07:40 AM
 Search   Quote 
nevermore316 Offline

Everything other than the fortress can attack you.

when you bubble is up, that is the only time your safe from attacks.

Yes, you def will heal like in PvP. Same as in PvP except instead of players its the FB attacking, the higher you go, the more attacks you get. single attacks turn into waves the deeper you go.

No your building wont heal. So its important to have good def of your going to log in with half your base on fire or even dead.
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2014 07:03 PM by nevermore316.)
08-11-2014 05:45 PM
 Search   Quote