Thread Rating:
  • 19 Votes - 2.84 Average
Patch Notes - June 2014
Master_Quaigon Offline

RE: Patch Notes - June 2014
(03-06-2014 05:44 PM)Castello911 Wrote:  İ want to say something about that issue,

This is war and stratagy game and we create some tactics if ea games will block attacks whoose are your own alliances or your ally alliances this means ea games takes our chance to help our bases in war.For example when you jumped in enemy areas and your team mates attacks you for protect your bases you can destroy enemy bases from that mettod however if you can block that attacks we can not even play game please be logical ea games ..

RESPECT PLAYERS

Which is a nice strategy in theory, but if you think about the game-setting it's nonesense. The fact, that you could make a playerbase untouchable by the enemy is (IMO) an exploit, that needed fixing just like RP-Farming did.

@Topic: Looks great, but I miss something here. Eating up other Accounts is still not fixed. Ppl who play several accounts still can eat their alternate acc up and get a huge and unfair advantage!

regards Q
03-06-2014 06:02 PM
 Search 
Zocom7 Offline

Not happy with the PvP changes for RP farming, meaning that the only way for RP farming is that alliances with RP farms have to become real-time enemies in order to attack each other. But at least this new change satisfies some TA players.
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2014 06:04 PM by Zocom7.)
03-06-2014 06:03 PM
 Search 
bbanno1 Offline

If RP farming is being stopped then Forgotten Bases RP should be adjusted. You should get more RP for hitting a base multiple times vs. taking the base out in 1 hit. It seems like you get one total value for a forgotten base whether it takes you 1 or 5 hits, yet your cp and rt are used. There should be more reward.
03-06-2014 06:05 PM
 Search 
TopkaBjaczes Offline

This sounds great..time for account farming:

Please add:
1. If you're in a alliance and the target is not, you do not get for the attack any resources(but the target loses normally)
2. If you attack same target(or anyone from your alliance) successfully (victory or total victory) value receive of raw materials falling from the next attack by 20%(does not apply to of raw materials gained for damages defensive units) . So the fifth attack is 0.(but the target loses normally)
03-06-2014 06:05 PM
 Search 
nstarzu Offline

1) Very interesting!
That levels the playing field at the beginning

C'mon be a horrible layout with only silo touching 2 Max.

2) So no RP Farming on same alliance/Ally/NAP.

I don't get the can't rejoin an alliance for 7 days thing. This just slows down movement from alliances influence. Was that a problem that never got mentioned?

3) Rewards? So the rewards is Tib/Cry and RP? Or just Tib/Cry?

4) Eh, its on at the beginning.

5) Interesting too

Bugfixes

What about medals that isn't just the WCS. The regular one still says "tnf:endgame player info" Also, the beginning screen use to show the FIRST badge earned, now I notice it shows the one I have a #1 Badge in instead. When did this change or is it now going to show a random badge?
03-06-2014 06:13 PM
 Search 
Daemonlord666 Offline

This is a long game anyway without taking away RP bases bad idea an RP base still has to be built and maintained by someone playing the game and being active on the game.
No RP bases will make this game even longer unless the RP got from enemies and forgotten bases, outposts and camps is a lot more than it is now.
I think that is the reason people started building RP bases in the first place so they could get new units upgrades and bases faster I think that by slowing the game down this much EA are running the risk that people will stop playing as the game is too long.
I know if when I first started playing this game if RP bases did not exist and there was the same income RP wise from camps and outposts as there is now I would not still be playing I would have got bored real fast just looking at all the nice shiny troops that I could not have as had no RP for them that would have put me off playing.
Also when you start looking at it taking months just to get a handful of bases and the game then potentially taking years for a world to end many just will not invest that amount of time into a game.
If you really want RP bases to go away you will need to speed up getting RP some other way maybe even a building you can build and upgrade that generates RP like refineries do for credits so at least you stand a chance of getting the big upgrades and 7th and 8th bases.
03-06-2014 06:18 PM
 Search 
EA_TheBlackOne Offline
Developer

Guys, please, we cannot discuss about every issue that will NOT be fixed. Please do not expect a statement to all of that related questions.

As for "Account Eating": Unfortunately, this fix was dropped in favour of the Chrome 36 fix, which has a huge impact as soon as Chrome 36 comes out of beta. There is a tiny tiny chance that we can do something about Account Eating in this release, but I doubt it.
03-06-2014 06:18 PM
 Search 
Leyaros Offline

On one side i like the new rules, preventing RP farming.
But on the other side i think it will imbalance the game, at least on existing servers. People who already played there for a while have been using RP farms a lot, so having a big advantage over new users who can't.

Imo it might have been an option to apply that rule only on new servers so everyone starts with the same chance.
03-06-2014 06:23 PM
 Search 
belze Offline

This would also need a change in the CP / RT ratio. So far I couldn't possibly use all the CP I have with the RT you get at the same time, only if you have multiple armies, but then you wouldn't be much digging. That's one other reason why RP farms are so popular because you would be wasting so many CP's without it.

It should also get a overhaul on the RP usage for research or that game will just become painfully long. A world can be finished within 6 month or so currently but then after the patch I would suspect that this number will be more likely 1 year.

Hopefully this will only effect new worlds so we can finish the current ones in peace.
03-06-2014 06:25 PM
 Search 
GM-la-deuxieme Offline

I agree with getting rid of RP Farms, however, as others have posted, the RP obtained from FB,s Outposts and Camps must be increased. I know of dozens (too many to count) of players who have quit because of the length it takes to get to the center - got bored and were spending too much.

No RP farms and increased PVP effort is going to really slow down progress and folks will bet bored and leave in droves.

Ciao,
GM
03-06-2014 06:27 PM
 Search