Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.33 Average
The nVidia Way 2.0 - OpaSmash's Startguide - New Eco / Forgotten Attacks
OpaSmash Offline
Posting Freak

RE: The nVidia Way 2.0 - OpaSmash's Startguide - New Eco / Forgotten Attacks
(23-03-2015 01:02 PM)nwesterink88 Wrote:  I am having major problems with 3rd base... Normally i get 2nd base on day 4 (also verts on day 2)... but then drop rank really fast as i dont get 3rd almost 1,5 week later then "the rest"

What do i need to do to get it quicker?

Depends on what you are missing ? RP? Credits?

---
Ingame: OpaSmash
CiC nVidia Alliances
(This post was last modified: 30-03-2015 12:55 PM by OpaSmash.)
30-03-2015 12:55 PM
 Search 
nwesterink88 Offline

Mostly RP...

What should i do farm more?
I can always up my credits ofcourse
02-04-2015 04:30 PM
 Search 
OpaSmash Offline
Posting Freak

(02-04-2015 04:30 PM)nwesterink88 Wrote:  Mostly RP...

What should i do farm more?
I can always up my credits ofcourse

Focus your attacks on Bases - there you got a lot more RP as from OP/Camps. Also keep an eye on your "RP per CP" ratio.

For example if you have these options around you

a Base with 2mio RP - 25CP each attack
a Outpost with 1,2mio RP - 16CP each attack
a Camp with 600k RP - 12CP each attack

(all ~ same level - not looking on other ress)

If you kill everything with one attack you have

Base = 80000 RP per CP
OP = 75000 RP per CP
Camp = 50000 RP per CP

So you know that killing a Base has the most value (in this case) in form of RP outcome. It depends on your RP costs and amount of attacks you need.
Chose your target wisely - sometimes it is better to attack a OP/camp with one hit as killing a base with 5 hits (even you get some good RP from attacking bases).

So try to kill some bases (it also helps in your alliances progress) - but keep an eye on your ratio (some tools have this ratiooption integrated)
Take your time to simulate! there is nearly always a way to hit a base DF at the first strike.

Good luck Smile

---
CiC nVidia Alliances
02-04-2015 06:45 PM
 Search 
Zarhawk Offline

Hi OpaSmash

Thanks for taking the time to write this guide, and thanks to xXRippiXx for the translation!

I tried sending this through private message, but your Inbox is full :-)

I started doing the spell checking you asked for in your guide, and some tweaking of the translation for the difficult to read areas. Since I was doing this work in a Google Doc, I cleaned up the formatting too, then added a table of contents, and ... oops, got carried away.

Here is the document link if you would like. I tried not to change what you had written except for clarity when reading.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-0FS...sp=sharing

~Zarhawk - Dark Rising CiC, W92
19-04-2015 05:35 AM
 Search 
OpaSmash Offline
Posting Freak

Hey Zarhawk,

thanks a lot for your hard work - i will have a deeper look into it ASAP - but yet it already looks really good =)

ps: also fixed the inbox - thx for the info Smile

---
CiC nVidia Alliances
20-04-2015 05:20 PM
 Search 
Keplinho89 Offline

I Use mozila Firefox
13-07-2015 09:22 PM
 Search 
Streidominating Offline

Hello OpaSmash,

first thing, thanks for the awesome guide! It has alot of useful information in it.

One thing is missing I think, thats the defense for PvE! Are there any rule of thumbs? The other guide (this one: http://forum.alliances.commandandconquer...?tid=31236 ) is abit outdated, since building smashers are getting sent on wave 1 also.

Is it always good to have a wall on the front? I am considering adding a wall to my defense, but I am not sure if it will really help... I have started a thread about it: http://forum.alliances.commandandconquer...?tid=42883

Which units are useful and which are trash... (Reckoners? Black Hands? Attack Bikes?)

Would be interesting to hear experienced players talking about a good PvE defense for NOD (GDI is okay too since other people will read this)
20-07-2015 10:58 AM
 Search 
AlphaSinx Offline

There's something not clear about this guide. First you are recommended to start farming bases in the beginning for RP with a throw away army. But later it tells you to go to lvl 12-13 tunnel and farm outposts. This leaves me confused, which is better?
10-12-2015 12:17 PM
 Search 
leo7044 Offline

(10-12-2015 12:17 PM)AlphaSinx Wrote:  There's something not clear about this guide. First you are recommended to start farming bases in the beginning for RP with a throw away army. But later it tells you to go to lvl 12-13 tunnel and farm outposts. This leaves me confused, which is better?

Now it is not that easy to farm forgotten-bases. I would shoot outposts or high bases.

I am a Community Moderator, not an Official EA Representative.
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/LEOBRB7044
[Image: vit5Qpt.png]
10-12-2015 02:34 PM
 Visit this user's website   Search 
AlphaSinx Offline

(10-12-2015 02:34 PM)leo7044 Wrote:  
(10-12-2015 12:17 PM)AlphaSinx Wrote:  There's something not clear about this guide. First you are recommended to start farming bases in the beginning for RP with a throw away army. But later it tells you to go to lvl 12-13 tunnel and farm outposts. This leaves me confused, which is better?

Now it is not that easy to farm forgotten-bases. I would shoot outposts or high bases.

Why is it not easy now to farm bases, what changed? Also, when you say or high bases, did you mean to say high camps?
11-12-2015 05:58 PM
 Search