Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.33 Average
The nVidia Way 2.0 - OpaSmash's Startguide - New Eco / Forgotten Attacks
klickklack2500 Offline

RE: The nVidia Way 2.0 - OpaSmash's Startguide - New Eco / Forgotten Attacks
moin opa

hab da mal ne frage.
schieb ich das kris, was ich bekomme, wenn ich die Dritte stelle erstmal in die erste base oder bewahr ich es auf, um es in die Off nach dem Umzug zu stecken?
also ich tendiere zum in die Erste schieben, um schneller an die Cobras zu kommen.
achso und wieviele stromcluster baue ich?

lg
02-08-2014 04:29 AM
 Search 
OpaSmash Offline
Posting Freak

(02-08-2014 04:20 AM)klickklack2500 Wrote:  moin opa

hab da mal ne frage.
schieb ich das kris, was ich bekomme, wenn ich die Dritte stelle erstmal in die erste base oder bewahr ich es auf, um es in die Off nach dem Umzug zu stecken?
also ich tendiere zum in die Erste schieben, um schneller an die Cobras zu kommen.

lg

Du schiebst es in die erste Base und pushst die Off, richtig Smile

Wenn du weitere Fragen hast, dann schreibe bitte hier in englisch oder nutze das deutsche Forum, gleicher Thread.

lg
Opa

---
Ingame: OpaSmash
CiC nVidia Alliances
03-08-2014 02:45 PM
 Search 
ChadDaGod Offline

Thanks for the guide! It has helped tremendously. I'm nearing my third base, and I couldn't quite understand what you were trying to say. What should the focus of the third base be?
09-08-2014 11:14 PM
 Search 
OpaSmash Offline
Posting Freak

(09-08-2014 11:14 PM)ChadDaGod Wrote:  Thanks for the guide! It has helped tremendously. I'm nearing my third base, and I couldn't quite understand what you were trying to say. What should the focus of the third base be?

Energy. With the 3rd Base you switch all your army from Base 1 to 3. So you can get a higher production later on. Your 1 become a normal ressbase.

But before your move from 1st to 3rd you need to store up some energy - so that you can rebuild your army. Its detailed explained in the guide what you need Smile

---
Ingame: OpaSmash
CiC nVidia Alliances
10-08-2014 10:53 AM
 Search 
wilsondadesconto Offline

preciso que me ajudem, no m12 brasil, tem um hack ForceWolf1, ja fiz varias reclamaçoes para a EA a mais de dois meses e nada acontece
email
foxvideo@superig.com.br
I need to help me in m12 Brazil, has a ForceWolf1 hack, already made ​​many complaints to EA for more than two months and nothing happens
email
foxvideo@superig.com.br
10-08-2014 07:27 PM
 Search 
loky_trafaret1 Offline

Authorized translation into Russian. With a small entry for "newbies". + Co-authoring and commenting.
http://docs.google.com/document/d/1eZQv9...sp=sharing
23-08-2014 08:59 PM
 Search 
MoshicVargur Offline
Magnum Opus

(10-08-2014 07:27 PM)wilsondadesconto Wrote:  preciso que me ajudem, no m12 brasil, tem um hack ForceWolf1, ja fiz varias reclamaçoes para a EA a mais de dois meses e nada acontece
email
foxvideo@superig.com.br
I need to help me in m12 Brazil, has a ForceWolf1 hack, already made ​​many complaints to EA for more than two months and nothing happens
email
foxvideo@superig.com.br

Funny you're writing that in here, since Forcewolf is basically in one of Opa's alliances on the WCS. With an absurd score.

Níᴜ ᴍᴀɴ ᴇᴋ ʜᴇɪᴍᴀ, ɴíᴜ íᴠɪðᴊᴜʀ, ᴍᴊöᴛᴠɪð ᴍæʀᴀɴ, ғʏʀ ᴍᴏʟᴅ ɴᴇðᴀɴ.
[Image: br54D65.gif]
23-08-2014 10:44 PM
 Visit this user's website   Search 
tuannaff Offline

could you explain more detail on the farming on first day(s)? after first 24h my army can only reach around lv9, so why do you attack base lv 14? and why you demo image show all army with like 1HP? does that mean just suicide attack and will still get resource? i'm so confusing here
10-11-2014 08:24 AM
 Search 
nevermore316 Offline

id like to say, I followed this step by step and I was the 39th player to drop his second base. if it wasn't for the black out and was able to sell my buildings for cash buildings over night. I would've been one of the first 10 if not 5 to drop his second.

So it's pretty amazing how well this worked. Thanks Opa...

(10-11-2014 08:24 AM)tuannaff Wrote:  could you explain more detail on the farming on first day(s)? after first 24h my army can only reach around lv9, so why do you attack base lv 14? and why you demo image show all army with like 1HP? does that mean just suicide attack and will still get resource? i'm so confusing here

Players who arent base killers panick when they see numbers. yes it will take longer, but the point is, they'll still die.

killing 1 lvl 15 base > killing 3 lvl 10 bases.

So its better to hit bigger bases early. base farming only works well if you are in bubbles, you can get right beside a really big base and not get slaughtered in minutes.

You generally scan for bases that you can do 40-50% damage approx on your first hit. then basically do what you would normally do. But instead of going for a kill shot, attack the buildings and take all the resources. leave the cy and DF alive. Then the next day repeat. You want one of those dream bases with easy layouts. like lots of walls, barbwire and AA buildings that give lots of rp but doesnt hurt a lot of your infantry units.

But in my opinion, its easier if on your first day, you find a easy base as deep in as possible. kill it. Jump 40 spaces if possible. then look around for bases next to you that are like what i described that you can attack with 16 cp. Then milk it like crazy.

Im pretty confident if i was to start a new server and If i had time. I could drop my 2nd in the first 48 hours now knowing what i know.

I would argue in my experience, its better to kill the bases unless you have a very good layout to farm and just skip along the bases finding easy kills until your very deep and fully use the first week.
(This post was last modified: 28-11-2014 10:53 PM by nevermore316.)
28-11-2014 10:53 PM
 Search 
nwesterink88 Offline

I am having major problems with 3rd base... Normally i get 2nd base on day 4 (also verts on day 2)... but then drop rank really fast as i dont get 3rd almost 1,5 week later then "the rest"

What do i need to do to get it quicker?
23-03-2015 01:02 PM
 Search