Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Tiberium Alliances Battle Simulator V2
jzdghefdjh Offline
Scripter

RE: Tiberium Alliances Battle Simulator V2
This simulator is hosted in a privat GitHub repository. The obfuscate is mainly to prevent script packs which will lead in outdated versions. The only things this script does outside of the CnC Website is it loads a 1x1 pixel image so we can see how many people are using this script and it will check for updates on the github homepage from which you installed the script.

On Chrome you need to use Tampermonkey which is available in the Chrome Store. After installing Tampermonkey you can install the Script.

Tiberium Alliances Battle Simulator V2: Homepage - Facebook
27-08-2014 04:52 PM
 Visit this user's website   Search   Quote 
floresRobles Offline

(27-08-2014 04:52 PM)jzdghefdjh Wrote:  ...privat GitHub repository. The obfuscate is mainly to prevent script packs which will lead in outdated versions...

Can you explain me how the obfuscation helps preventing that?

As far as I know it doesn't
27-08-2014 06:31 PM
 Search   Quote 
MoshicVargur Offline
Magnum Opus

(27-08-2014 04:52 PM)jzdghefdjh Wrote:  it loads a 1x1 pixel image so we can see how many people are using this script and it will check for updates on the github homepage from which you installed the script.

Is it via Google Analytics? Because Ghostery is blocking it. Smile

Níᴜ ᴍᴀɴ ᴇᴋ ʜᴇɪᴍᴀ, ɴíᴜ íᴠɪðᴊᴜʀ, ᴍᴊöᴛᴠɪð ᴍæʀᴀɴ, ғʏʀ ᴍᴏʟᴅ ɴᴇðᴀɴ.
[Image: br54D65.gif]
(This post was last modified: 27-08-2014 07:43 PM by MoshicVargur.)
27-08-2014 07:43 PM
jzdghefdjh Offline
Scripter

We are using the goo.gl url shortener. analytics is used by EA in the game
(27-08-2014 06:31 PM)floresRobles Wrote:  Can you explain me how the obfuscation helps preventing that?
As far as I know it doesn't

we have a protection in it. if someone copies the script in an script pack it will no longer work. i don't need to explain how this work. but it does.

(This post was last modified: 27-08-2014 08:25 PM by jzdghefdjh.)
27-08-2014 08:21 PM
N003TASTIC Offline

(27-08-2014 08:21 PM)jzdghefdjh Wrote:  we have a protection in it. if someone copies the script in an script pack it will no longer work. i don't need to explain how this work. but it does.

Hi. I am installing it from your official homepage but it doesn't work? I have tried it on both firefox and chrome and installed using greasemonkey and tampermonkey. It doesn't start.

Are you still maintaining and updating it?
17-09-2014 09:12 AM
 Search   Quote 
jacensteven Away
Not so Senior Member

(27-08-2014 04:52 PM)jzdghefdjh Wrote:  On Chrome you need to use Tampermonkey which is available in the Chrome Store. After installing Tampermonkey you can install the Script.

wow! i feel so dumb now!
the things u forget when you've not done it in a long time!
thanks! and thanks to u too MV!
i'm gonna check if it works and report back here asap!

ok update: first impressions: rather laggy. also slows down the entire game a bit. (maybe that's just me?) looks very complicated and smaller buttons are harder to hit (have to be careful u don't hit the wrong one)
also the enhanced row by row, column by column controls seem rather unnecessary (to me at least) as i prefer dragging units to where i want them. the cached sims are bad ass but again rather unnecessary for me as i can for the majority of the time remember what my last sim was (heck i even dream up new better runs at times. yes in my sleep!) other than that exactly the same as KRS_LANs one. and as it seems to slow things down rather a bit i will not keep it for long. sorry!

YUP... I'VE QUIT. THIS TIME FOR GOOD...
BUT DON'T WORRY... I'LL BE BACK!
(This post was last modified: 17-09-2014 02:56 PM by jacensteven.)
17-09-2014 02:31 PM
 Search   Quote 
jzdghefdjh Offline
Scripter

(17-09-2014 09:12 AM)N003TASTIC Wrote:  Hi. I am installing it from your official homepage but it doesn't work? I have tried it on both firefox and chrome and installed using greasemonkey and tampermonkey. It doesn't start.

Are you still maintaining and updating it?

No problems on my pc. At the moment i don't have much time to code but maybe at the end of the year i will release some new functions.

19-09-2014 11:48 AM
N003TASTIC Offline

(19-09-2014 11:48 AM)jzdghefdjh Wrote:  No problems on my pc. At the moment i don't have much time to code but maybe at the end of the year i will release some new functions.

It's not working for me. I am installing using your official website link in your signature. I have even tried disabling all other scripts leaving only Battle sim v2 enabled but it wont initialize. Plz view the screenshot linked below.

http://i.imgur.com/nBZ6YUB.jpg
(This post was last modified: 22-09-2014 02:06 AM by N003TASTIC.)
22-09-2014 02:05 AM
 Search   Quote 
jzdghefdjh Offline
Scripter

Can you copy&past the webserver URL from the addressbar when you are logged in?
Other scripts are working when you enable them? When you enable/disable scripts you need to reload the game (press F5).

(This post was last modified: 22-09-2014 06:42 AM by jzdghefdjh.)
22-09-2014 06:42 AM
N003TASTIC Offline

(22-09-2014 06:42 AM)jzdghefdjh Wrote:  Can you copy&past the webserver URL from the addressbar when you are logged in?
Other scripts are working when you enable them? When you enable/disable scripts you need to reload the game (press F5).

You need me to copy and paste the webserver URL here?

Yeah all other scripts and simulators are working fine when I enable them. I know I need to refresh the webpage after enabling disabling scripts. I have tried Battle Simulator V2 on chrome, chromium as well as firefox and nightly. It doesnt work on any browser.
22-09-2014 10:40 AM
 Search   Quote