Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Tiberium Alliances Battle Simulator V2
jzdghefdjh Offline
Scripter

Tiberium Alliances Battle Simulator V2

Completely new simulator and stats calculation. It's 100% API no need to install any other Script. First simulator which calculates NOD upgrades correctly. Simulations are cached so you don't need to wait another 10 secounds to view the stats or simulation. Best results are automaticly filtered to the columns just doubleclick it to get the formation you need. Resize the stats window to get more columns and filters. Many functions are not done yet but at the moment you can already use it to get a first look.

[Image: simv24wl8pih65v_thumb.jpg]

Tiberium Alliances Battle Simulator V2: Homepage - Facebook
(This post was last modified: 19-09-2014 11:50 AM by jzdghefdjh.)
25-03-2014 05:33 PM
 Visit this user's website   Search   Quote 
Zocom7 Offline

RE: Tiberium Alliances Battle Simulator V2
This new version doesn't work. Please fix the script ASAP and re-release a working one.

Edit: There are responses from the German thread of this same thread. I'm not sure what they are talking about.
(This post was last modified: 23-04-2014 10:44 PM by Zocom7.)
23-04-2014 10:37 PM
 Search   Quote 
bebert007bis Offline

bonjour.
je tien tout d'abord a vous féliciter pour votre excellent travail.
je trouve qu'il manque une chose a votre simulateur, ses la possibilité d'enregistrer la position de notre armée sur des bases, avec une gestion sur la pages de jeu.
une fois qu'il y auras cette option j'utiliserais votre simulateur que je trouve très bien.
bonne journée a vous.

Good morning.
I was yours first congratulate you on your excellent work.
I find it lacks one thing your simulator, its the ability to record the position of our army bases, with management on game pages
once there get this option I would use your simulator which I find very good.
good day to you.
26-04-2014 10:55 AM
 Search   Quote 
ffi82 Offline

add the unlock buttons please... clicking on attack by mistake can really hurt your army.

also... when i manually press the refresh button (i don't have to, but i still do it Tongue), the sim rearranges the army layout... could u fix it?

could you team up with KRS_L ? ... i love his work also Smile

thank you... this can become the "sim".

[Image: GNCENky.png]
want some crap?
01-05-2014 10:54 AM
 Search   Quote 
MoshicVargur Offline
Magnum Opus

(26-04-2014 10:55 AM)bebert007bis Wrote:  bonjour.
je tien tout d'abord a vous féliciter pour votre excellent travail.
je trouve qu'il manque une chose a votre simulateur, ses la possibilité d'enregistrer la position de notre armée sur des bases, avec une gestion sur la pages de jeu.
une fois qu'il y auras cette option j'utiliserais votre simulateur que je trouve très bien.
bonne journée a vous.

Good morning.
I was yours first congratulate you on your excellent work.
I find it lacks one thing your simulator, its the ability to record the position of our army bases, with management on game pages
once there get this option I would use your simulator which I find very good.
good day to you.

I think it saves them automatically for the results/sims you've done.

Níᴜ ᴍᴀɴ ᴇᴋ ʜᴇɪᴍᴀ, ɴíᴜ íᴠɪðᴊᴜʀ, ᴍᴊöᴛᴠɪð ᴍæʀᴀɴ, ғʏʀ ᴍᴏʟᴅ ɴᴇðᴀɴ.
[Image: br54D65.gif]
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2014 10:50 AM by MoshicVargur.)
05-05-2014 10:49 AM
jzdghefdjh Offline
Scripter

Hi
sorry for late response.

- A formation saver is already included (cache) but it is cleared after reload of the game. Later I will include an database for this (IndexedDB). The current used localstorage (Settings) is verry limited. Also options to save layouts to reuse them on other targets or browse the cached simulations are comming.

- Unlock Button: I think its verry useless. If there is an unlock button you alway doubleclick on it after a while.

- The refresh button in the stats window: I will check if i can fix this. I think it's posible to simulate without setting the formation.

- KRSL: i think he is inactive. 2nd i had some trouble with him some time ago. I never talked to him. but @ the moment we have a team of programmers and testers so i think all is fine Wink

@bebert007bis: what do you mean with record army bases? can you explain this?

Greetings Eistee

Tiberium Alliances Battle Simulator V2: Homepage - Facebook
12-05-2014 10:01 PM
KRS_LAN Offline

(12-05-2014 10:01 PM)jzdghefdjh Wrote:  - KRSL: i think he is inactive. 2nd i had some trouble with him some time ago. I never talked to him. but @ the moment we have a team of programmers and testers so i think all is fine Wink

I'm not inactive. I just stopped releasing updates publicly because everyone steals the code.
I have a boatload of new features already implemented, but until I can find a way to protect the code they will remain private.

[Image: R68BbSE.jpg]
cncscripts.com
(This post was last modified: 13-05-2014 04:45 AM by KRS_LAN.)
13-05-2014 04:22 AM
MoshicVargur Offline
Magnum Opus

(12-05-2014 10:01 PM)jzdghefdjh Wrote:  Hi
sorry for late response.

- A formation saver is already included (cache) but it is cleared after reload of the game. Later I will include an database for this (IndexedDB). The current used localstorage (Settings) is verry limited. Also options to save layouts to reuse them on other targets or browse the cached simulations are comming.

- Unlock Button: I think its verry useless. If there is an unlock button you alway doubleclick on it after a while.

- The refresh button in the stats window: I will check if i can fix this. I think it's posible to simulate without setting the formation.

- KRSL: i think he is inactive. 2nd i had some trouble with him some time ago. I never talked to him. but @ the moment we have a team of programmers and testers so i think all is fine Wink

@bebert007bis: what do you mean with record army bases? can you explain this?

Greetings Eistee
Thanks, keep up the good (open) work. Big Grin

Níᴜ ᴍᴀɴ ᴇᴋ ʜᴇɪᴍᴀ, ɴíᴜ íᴠɪðᴊᴜʀ, ᴍᴊöᴛᴠɪð ᴍæʀᴀɴ, ғʏʀ ᴍᴏʟᴅ ɴᴇðᴀɴ.
[Image: br54D65.gif]
13-05-2014 06:23 AM
KRS_LAN Offline

(13-05-2014 06:23 AM)MoshicVargur Wrote:  Thanks, keep up the good (open) work. Big Grin

Open? Have you looked at the code?

[Image: R68BbSE.jpg]
cncscripts.com
13-05-2014 06:48 AM
Sentry43 Offline
One day at a time

(13-05-2014 04:22 AM)KRS_LAN Wrote:  I'm not inactive. I just stopped releasing updates publicly because everyone steals the code.
I have a boatload of new features already implemented, but until I can find a way to protect the code they will remain private.

This is a shame for those of us who like your work. That said, I fully understand what you are saying and respect your choice to keep your code private.
13-05-2014 07:06 AM
 Search   Quote