Thread Rating:
  • 12 Votes - 3 Average
The Forgotten Attacks are coming – FAQ & Discussion
OpaSmash Offline
Posting Freak

RE: The Forgotten Attacks are coming – FAQ
(28-02-2014 05:35 PM)rastaman Wrote:  Definitely not.
When you have invested lots of time and funds into your account, you definitely don't want to start again from scratch, even worse, on a new world with flawed economy and exploits...
Maybe a handful will give it a try, but a majority will just retire, or slow down their playing rate (and stop buying funds, it makes no sense to invest money to not get new features).

This is just guessing Smile

I dont think that the old worlds hold a lot of players anymore.
Even if you have a handfull of friends on this server which wont switch to a new one - they are always be just a handfull.
Nearly every Alliance who did the endgame go ~70% inaktive / switch to another server. I played on 6 server already.

Sure - you investet a lot of time and money but when there is no enemy left and just ~200 player login daily and ~1000 every 2-3 days - where is the challange? Just playing farmerama and be happy about getting attack by NPC?

Starting form scratch is imo very interesting - new start, new tactics, new situation to deal with, new friends and enemies - just different people. A lot more new then a simple upgrade.
It is a new challange - where you can show what you learned on other worlds.

The RP Farming have to be fixed before new worlds are fun again - absolutly - but the new eco system is a good new way to play and imo better then the old one.

Yes, it would be a shame if they release it only on new worlds and i dont see such a big problem in release it on older worlds.

anyway - we will see how it works Smile

thx 4 info

---
Ingame: OpaSmash
CiC nVidia Alliances
(This post was last modified: 28-02-2014 06:00 PM by OpaSmash.)
28-02-2014 05:51 PM
 Search   Quote 
Zxyqu Offline

(28-02-2014 05:51 PM)OpaSmash Wrote:  
(28-02-2014 05:35 PM)rastaman Wrote:  Definitely not.
When you have invested lots of time and funds into your account, you definitely don't want to start again from scratch, even worse, on a new world with flawed economy and exploits...
Maybe a handful will give it a try, but a majority will just retire, or slow down their playing rate (and stop buying funds, it makes no sense to invest money to not get new features).

This is just guessing Smile

I dont think that the old worlds hold a lot of players anymore.
Even if you have a handfull of friends on this server which wont switch to a new one - they are always be just a handfull.
Nearly every Alliance who did the endgame go ~70% inaktive / switch to another server. I played on 6 server already.

Sure - you investet a lot of time and money but when there is no enemy left and just ~200 player login daily and ~1000 every 2-3 days - where is the challange? Just playing farmerama and be happy about getting attack by NPC?

Starting form scratch is imo very interesting - new start, new tactics, new situation to deal with, new friends and enemies - just different people. A lot more new then a simple upgrade.
It is a new challange - where you can show what you learned on other worlds.

The RP Farming have to be fixed before new worlds are fun again - absolutly - but the new eco system is a good new way to play and imo better then the old one.

Yes, it would be a shame if they release it only on new worlds and i dont see such a big problem in release it on older worlds.

Anywell - we will see how it works Smile

thx 4 info

Well said Opa... Well said.
28-02-2014 05:54 PM
 Search   Quote 
mightyvodka Offline

(28-02-2014 05:35 PM)rastaman Wrote:  
(28-02-2014 05:29 PM)AntonyBoys Wrote:  
(28-02-2014 05:23 PM)rastaman Wrote:  Since it won't be implemented in old worlds, it's defeating the whole purpose of this long awaited feature.
I sense many players retiring soon, since new features will be reserved to new worlds, and old worlds will die.

Instead of retiring, they might just move onto the new servers

Seems worth it.

Definitely not.

I Agree with rasterman on this, I could have had a nice tropical holiday for the money I used on this (Free2Play) game lolz. they only way to make the game enjoyable and to keep up with the millionaires that game on C&C is to invest without investing 100's or even worse 1000's £$. starting a new world just takes up too much time and cash. If you don't make top 100 rank you surely will just have to keep rebuilding the bases every other day. Clear marketing though.
28-02-2014 06:02 PM
 Search   Quote 
madeofnapalm Offline

Bleh Sad
28-02-2014 06:05 PM
 Search   Quote 
njroode Offline

I will personally not start in a new world again for this. Why wouldnt EA not just implement this on every server. Just start it on a beta server, test it, then roll it out everywhere. Yes, some of the old worlds need a refresher, why not grant it to them after years of payments?
28-02-2014 06:07 PM
 Search   Quote 
the1nonlyreal1 Offline
Alliance Killer

I just want to know how can you join the beta server for this new feature.
28-02-2014 06:16 PM
 Search   Quote 
GunZenBomZ Offline
Posting Freak

As usual the old worlds are been ignored & forgotten about.

F U B A R

The joke is totally on me, 620days (half of which I have stayed on waiting for new content) wasted it seems.
28-02-2014 06:21 PM
 Search   Quote 
vezm10 Offline
Loves to dig

I hope the attacks are based on your O lvl and not the base lvls around you, if not the farmers that stay back will have it easy while the front row diggers get nailed
28-02-2014 06:27 PM
 Search   Quote 
the1nonlyreal1 Offline
Alliance Killer

I think the whole plan is for us to play on servers longer so you will only be able to move up based on your defense and offense not just offense anymore which sucks cuz ima a pusher on the servers i play hitting bases 6-9 lvls higher than my offense and 10 lvls higher than my defense so i can only assume. Maybe it would be better if the bases and outpost or camps you attack are the ones that attack you not just any random forgotten.
28-02-2014 06:30 PM
 Search   Quote 
R0DAS_PT Offline

Well, we can always do petition for EA implement on old worlds... public voice is away greater then the company.
28-02-2014 06:31 PM
 Search   Quote