Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Community Moderator Profile: Shashi
Shashi Offline

Community Moderator Profile: Shashi
[Image: 20140120144325-fd144a89-me.jpg]

Who are you?
I am Shashi, my real name being Benjamin and I am a Community Moderator at the CCTA forums.

Where are you from?
I am from the freezing lands of Norway, living about an hour and half away from Oslo and 20 minutes away from Norway's oldest city of Tønsberg.

What's your favorite C&C game?
Tiberian Sun has always been a favorite of mine. Played it a lot both singleplayer and with friends in LAN.

What's your favorite faction in C&C?
GDI, always been and always will be.

How did you become a Community Moderator?
I applied when the forums opened up, and I have always been interested in the aspect of helping out with online communities.

What do you work as?
I am a warehouse worker and salesman for a large Danish furniture retailer.

Any plans to work in the game industry?
Gonna take EA_FixNow's position as Community Manager...One day it will happen, just you wait!

Any other favorite games of yours?
Blade & Soul is a good favorite of mine, unfortunately to play it you gotta hop through a couple of hoops, but hey it's well worth it. I also play a lot of League of Legends, support and midlane mostly.

What kinda music do you like?
I do listen to a lot of Japanese stuff, then again I listen to pretty much anything as long as I like the song itself. Country, rock, pop...etc.

How do you spend your spare time?
Games, mostly League of Legends.

Your weirdest hobby?
Guess people consider this weird, I collect figurines from anime and manga series...It's expensive, but at least a bunch of them are cute.

Your nerdiest apparel?
This might be it (this be a link)

Any way to follow you?
There's my Twitter where I spam all kinds of stuff. I also have a blog for random crap called Kitsune no Sekai.

I am a Community Moderator, not an Official EA Representative

(」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー!
C&C:TA Forum Rules
In-Game Name: shashika
(This post was last modified: 21-02-2014 02:39 PM by Fixnow.)
21-02-2014 01:27 PM
 Search   Quote