Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
Former Community Manager Profile: Muhammad "Fixnow" Al-kaisy
coibo Offline

RE: Community Manager Profile: Muhammad "Fixnow" Al-kaisy
(13-05-2014 01:02 PM)EA_Fixnow Wrote:  
(11-04-2014 11:44 PM)EA_TheBlackOne Wrote:  I guess nerd humor just does not work for everybody.
Although != is not THAT uncommon in internetz related language...

lol if somebody has confused me and you, you should probably put up a profile ASAP!

Scheme/Lisp style sexps are still more readable:

(not (equal? EA_Fixnow EA_TheBlackOne)) => #t

Good luck!

--
Subject to Change, anyway.
20-05-2014 09:38 AM
 Search   Quote 
kissjon Offline

!= = kj learning what != means.

Nice to know who's whom to a greater degree after reading this thread.

Was looking to see if TBO had a profile like Fixnow has above. Pleased to meet you. Good to meet all of you.

We are having an " ask the developer event " right now, ( lol ), so i came in here to learn about the devs the best i can before asking questions that i can find the answer to in here.

Welp, got to run, much reading to do and little time. Tally ho !

kj
25-05-2014 09:26 PM
 Search   Quote 
Fixnow Offline
Global Community Manager

(20-05-2014 09:22 AM)furqan1992 Wrote:  nice man Wink im from iraq too and i've been living in sweden for 6 years Wink in uppsala i think u know this but its an hour away from stockholm Wink

Nice to meet you, I actually moved from there 1 year ago Tongue

[Image: MysticalRoccat2.png]
09-07-2014 11:59 AM
 Search   Quote 
born2do Offline

(20-02-2014 12:14 PM)EA_Fixnow Wrote:  
[Image: klippt.jpg]

Good day Commanders!

I would like to introduce myself to you, I am Muhammad Al-kaisy the Community Managers responsible for the Global and Arabic community.

Where are you from?
To many places for me to be able to say that I come from somewhere. My parents are from Iraq though and I assume that makes me an Iraqi. I have lived in Sweden for about 20 years and am currently residing in Stockholm.

What do you do on Tiberium Alliances?
I will be managing the Global and Arabic social media channels as well as the forums. Together with Vitalbullet we are doing all the planing and communication for the game.

What's your favourite Tiberium Alliances aspect?
I love the alliance system and the team work and structure behind it. It takes a lot of time and dedication to coordinate attacks and be successful in the game. The game reminds me a lot of a text-based MMO called Star Kingdoms that I used to play when I was younger.

What's your favourite Command & Conquer game?
Actually I have two favourite CnC games. The first one is Red Alert which was the first CnC game I ever played on the PlayStation, it was magnificent and I would sit for hours building my army and sending everything at once just to see what happens. The second was with no doubt Tiberian Sun, it was the first game I ever bought for my first ever PC and it was fantastic. I still have the original box with the manual and everything in mint condition.

What's your favourite Faction in CCTA and why?
This goes without question, NOD. Why? One name, KANE!

What is the best thing about being a developer?
To finally have the inside scoop on what’s really going on behind the scenes. But the ultimate best thing about it is being able to entertain and engage you guys.

How did you become a developer?
By being passionate and dedicated to what I love. Gaming for me started as a hobby but as I grew I realized that gaming for me is more than a hobby, it’s something I want to do for the rest of my life. Getting an education and working with game development at home will definitely help you in getting into this industry.

What other games have you worked on?
I have had a lot of private projects, but none that have seen the light of day. BFH, NFSW, LoU, BFP4F and C&C:TA are the games I am currently working on.

What did you do before Easy?
I was rocking it at the University!

What other games do you like?
All games that have something interesting to tell and that don’t treat me like an idiot. I have no specific genre that I favor, but there is something special with 3rd person games. I also love to play and create board games.

What is your all time favourite game?
They are too many to count to be honest, but if there is a game that I could play my whole life then it has to be the original Metal Gear Solid on PlayStation.
Honorable mentions from last generation: The Last of Us, Dead Space, Fallout 3, Mass Effect, Batman Arkham Asylum, Anno 2070, Demon’s Souls, Portal, Uncharted, Half-Life 2, Deus Ex: Human Revolution…..and the list goes on.

Any favorite bands or music in general?
I love bands that mix hip-hop with rock!

What do you do in your spare time?
A part from playing games? Watching movies, anime, reading manga, working on private game projects and just having fun and sharing my time with my wife!

Your weirdest hobby?
I collect rare plastic bottles Confused

And what is your Nerdiest apparel?
I guess a Yankees cap, does that count?

If I could be a game character, I would be… ?
Snake… snake?!?!?! SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK!!!!

How can we follow you?
Twitter

Could u post from ur weirdest plastic bottle collection picture?- Just curious Big Grin
08-10-2014 03:38 AM
 Search   Quote 
justifier1 Offline

Undecided People are still getting the advertisement to purchase funds at a discount but when you go there it doesn't work, this is false advertisement!Huh
29-01-2015 05:13 AM
 Search   Quote