Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
This is the 'wind of change'?
Sentry43 Offline
One day at a time

This is the 'wind of change'?
So this is what EA_rhiordd meant when he said, "... a wind of change is incoming."
They delete threads and entire sub forums. Way to go.

While you're at it, you might as well delete the sub forum 'Forum Rules' too, since the link has been dead for over 18 months.
26-11-2013 12:22 PM
 Search 
rhiordd Offline
Producer

RE: This is the 'wind of change'?
(26-11-2013 12:22 PM)Sentry43 Wrote:  So this is what EA_rhiordd meant when he said, "... a wind of change is incoming."
They delete threads and entire sub forums. Way to go.

While you're at it, you might as well delete the sub forum 'Forum Rules' too, since the link has been dead for over 18 months.

Yeah of course this is the only thing going to chance... not! Are you done? I am again in charge for less than a week and just try to improve on EVERY corner, including these Forums, which is probably the most visible for you in the very first instance. Dont expect me to change your world in just a couple of hours but I am investing and putting a lot of effort in to making a change. If you dont like that its fine but posts like this one wont help anyone.

Thanks for the point out with the rules, I just updated and changed that.

According to the missing forum; that was a misstake during a clean up and I am still trying to recover it.

Thanks & closed.

26-11-2013 02:08 PM
 Search