Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.17 Average
Patch Notes - October 8th Update
FRISH Offline
Posting Freak

RE: Patch Notes - October 8th Update
(15-11-2013 06:53 PM)apokalipse20 Wrote:  
(12-11-2013 03:06 PM)FRISH Wrote:  
(11-11-2013 07:26 PM)hanlang123 Wrote:  Holy **** how long does it take to release the last update this is starting to get ridiculous.... Are you guys retarded or just lazy as ****! Can you get off your stupid asses and finally release the last update... Seriously!

No need for that language and noone said that it was the last update.

he was referring to the last unit upgrade update did you even read his post?Big Grin

He said nothing of the sort. If he meant that, then he should have been more specific and should write in a less immature manner.

[Image: utEo2eW.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 16-11-2013 02:25 AM by FRISH.)
16-11-2013 02:24 AM
 Search 
K4ni4n Away
3rd Order

When the next update will happened? So far there is Firehawk and Vertigo remain for offense and defense is Barbwire, Laser Fence, GDI Flak and maybe Nod's Shredder MG?
29-11-2013 05:11 PM
 Search 
WINDUPKING Offline

Blush Now now Frish... we must encourage free expression. That means sometimes it will anger people regarding the manner of expression. Then there's the debate about form verses content. Censorship?

Rage you say? 'Rage'? I find rage rather amusing myself. This reminds me of one of my previous posts. Was it about angry gamer rage? Reminds me of the Omega 13 device. Is it a disease? A culture? An attitude perhaps? A booby-trap?! I don't know. Is it a good thing or a bad thing? 'These are the voyages of the starship enter... ongoing mission to explore rage... oh whatever....

You will never be rid of the angry gamer rage in any game. In fact, some would even say its part of the game, now days. Who even said it was a game? Remember counterstrike when it first came out? Loads of rage! Now its a taboo word. Bring the rage I say. Embrace it. See its funny side...Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 25-06-2014 10:06 PM by WINDUPKING.)
25-06-2014 10:04 PM
 Search 
theBishopp Offline

So are you going to extend all extra repair time/CP/Packages that we have paid for by the equivalent amount of downtime? The last patch, I lost a day of these. You still haven't replied to my post on FB about it. We pay for these items with money, and we lose huge chunks of time from them every patch/update/maintenance. Are you refunding the balance of funds or extending the time they end in recompense?
27-06-2014 01:06 PM
 Search 
EA_TheBlackOne Offline
Developer

(27-06-2014 01:06 PM)theBishopp Wrote:  So are you going to extend all extra repair time/CP/Packages that we have paid for by the equivalent amount of downtime? The last patch, I lost a day of these. You still haven't replied to my post on FB about it. We pay for these items with money, and we lose huge chunks of time from them every patch/update/maintenance. Are you refunding the balance of funds or extending the time they end in recompense?

I have heard both variants now:
Some players (like you) say their packages get not extended, some say they are.
Some players showed me sceenshots before and after a downtime telling me that the packages get extended.

So, please present something to backup your case.

BTW: Please do not rely on replies to Facebook comments. Facebook is really not the right platform for this kind of dialogue.
(This post was last modified: 27-06-2014 02:00 PM by EA_TheBlackOne.)
27-06-2014 01:57 PM
 Search 
theBishopp Offline

I bought +900 CP for 30 days, x 2. This ended on 26th (yesterday). The downtime for updates/patches/maintenance prevented anything generating, so no CP, no RT. Yet the add ons were not extended, they ended at the original date and time. 26th, one at 18:00 ish and the other at 21:00 ish. The same for my RT. I had +2 days for 30 days, x 2. Nothing was generated during any downtime, and the addons finished on the original dates/times.

Funnily enough, they replied on the FB comment today, claiming nothing was lost during downtime. Yet clearly it was.
27-06-2014 04:11 PM
 Search