Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 3.43 Average
Patchnotes August
FRISH Offline
Posting Freak

RE: Patchnotes August
(05-10-2013 12:23 PM)kryst100 Wrote:  So, any news on new upgrades? I've seen there are graphics for tank barrier upgrade, Juggernaut upgrade, Firehawk upgrade... but upgrades still not there. And the only thing that seems to be going on is opening new serwers...

BTW what was the upgrade that was removed from august patch for more testing? That nano tech for Firehawks? Anyone having description for it?

Content is apparently 'full steam ahead', I guess the new studio needed time to transition in maybe. Nano tech reduces repair time costs of firehawks I believe.

[Image: utEo2eW.jpg]
05-10-2013 08:46 PM
 Search 
kryst100 Offline

RE: Patchnotes August
(05-10-2013 08:46 PM)FRISH Wrote:  
(05-10-2013 12:23 PM)kryst100 Wrote:  So, any news on new upgrades? I've seen there are graphics for tank barrier upgrade, Juggernaut upgrade, Firehawk upgrade... but upgrades still not there. And the only thing that seems to be going on is opening new serwers...

BTW what was the upgrade that was removed from august patch for more testing? That nano tech for Firehawks? Anyone having description for it?

Content is apparently 'full steam ahead', I guess the new studio needed time to transition in maybe. Nano tech reduces repair time costs of firehawks I believe.

Well, that's a very good news - hope new content will be available soon - kodiak's shield seems worth it's price, much more then mamooth upgrade.

Thanks for your answer Wink
05-10-2013 09:40 PM
 Search