Thread Rating:
  • 10 Votes - 3.1 Average
Patch Notes July & August
whatazor1 Offline

RE: Patch Notes July & August
(25-07-2013 08:22 AM)Emick Wrote:  This kind of sounds like something I already came up with long ago for GDI as I haven't been able to work on NOD yet...

Offense unit upgrades
Sniper team: Spotter, increases the damage or range of the Sniper Team by X% or amount.
-
-
-
Flak: Firestorm defense, increases the resilience (armor) of the Flak from vehicle and infantry damage.

Emick,

quite often players come here and have a moan about how EA doesn't deliver what they (the player) expects or is used to.
normaly they wil go to great lenghts complaining but seldom I see a contribution/constructive critisism as extensive as yours.
I honestly hope the devs pick up on your idea's!

cheers
25-07-2013 09:48 PM
 Search 
pigDESTROY Offline

(25-07-2013 09:48 PM)whatazor1 Wrote:  quite often players come here and have a moan about how EA doesn't deliver what they (the player) expects or is used to.
normaly they wil go to great lenghts complaining but seldom I see a contribution/constructive critisism as extensive as yours.
I honestly hope the devs pick up on your idea's!
Well said, that man!
25-07-2013 10:29 PM
 Search 
Emick Offline

Thank you guys.
I am just doing what I think might be helpful to the developers, the players, and the community as a whole.
Of course my ideas are not solid, but hopefully it might give some ideas to the developers or other people so we can make this game truly better.
26-07-2013 03:29 AM
 Search 
FRISH Offline
Posting Freak

Well it looks like they already have ideas for GDI since the art appears to be done for them Smile. Although the firehawks barbed wire and tank barriers confused me, it looks like drones so not sure how they fit into all 3 of them.

[Image: utEo2eW.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 26-07-2013 04:59 AM by FRISH.)
26-07-2013 04:58 AM
 Search 
ssunnys78 Offline
Insanity Prevails !

(25-07-2013 08:22 AM)Emick Wrote:  This kind of sounds like something I already came up with long ago for GDI as I haven't been able to work on NOD yet...

Offense unit upgrades
Sniper team: Spotter, increases the damage or range of the Sniper Team by X% or amount.
or
Sniper team: Precision, allows the Sniper Team to fire precision rounds into the enemy infantry, slowing their movement speed and rate of return fire.

Kodiak: Ion cannon uplink, allows the Kodiak to call in target locations for an Ion Cannon strike. Damage, radius, cooldown, and range will be factored.
or
Kodiak: Flagship, the Kodiak assumes its command and control capabilities, increasing the attack speed and damage of surrounding allied units.
or
Kodiak: Heavy transport, allows the Kodiak to carry a unit of any size, except another Kodiak.

Firehawk: Variable loadouts, this allows to have the Firehawk to have two, switchable, modes. The first mode allows the Firehawk to move faster to avoid anti-aircraft fire, but with a reduced weapons loadout. While the second mode is a higher loadout with longer initial firing range but the Firehawk does not move as quickly .

Juggernaut: Garrison, the Juggernaut is able to carry any sized infantry unit on it that will fight in alongside the Juggernaut. Upon death of the Juggernaut, the garrisoned unit will continue fighting.

Missile Squad: Handgun, allows the Missile Squad to defend themselves in close quarter combat with handguns that do 50% of the damage of a Rifleman's assault rifle.

Commando: Attack dog, the Commado has an attack dog companion that attacks infantry ahead of the commando and distracts vehicles away from the Commando.

Defensive unit upgrades
Sniper team: Anti-matter rifle, increases the damage snipers do to vehicles and aircraft.

Missile Squad: Advanced target identification, allows the Missile Squad to fire their weapons more accurately from longer distances.

Zone Trooper: Uranium armor, makes the Zone Trooper immune to being crushed and less damage taken from vehicle damage.

Flak: Firestorm defense, makes the Flak immune to destruction until the Flak engages in combat, then the Firestorm defenses shut down, but will be re-engaged upon leaving direct combat.
or
Flak: Firestorm defense, increases the resilience (armor) of the Flak from vehicle and infantry damage.

No, Nope, Not at all.Sleepy

Please refrain from suggesting something new as it requires lot of coding. Les just CnP the old code and give it a new name.Dodgy

Regards
EA_Devs Cool Big Grin
26-07-2013 07:59 AM
 Search 
CobyGamer Offline

What? I thought they looked good...
(This post was last modified: 26-07-2013 08:38 PM by CobyGamer.)
26-07-2013 08:03 AM
 Search 
born2do Offline

are we getting any updates on w9 or other worlds as well or we should just stop spending money?
29-07-2013 12:52 AM
 Search 
FRISH Offline
Posting Freak

(29-07-2013 12:52 AM)born2do Wrote:  are we getting any updates on w9 or other worlds as well or we should just stop spending money?

Worlds are patched at different times. There's a reason why they names the notes as July & August. I guess they took someone's advice. Just wait it out Smile
http://forum.alliances.commandandconquer...p?tid=9703

[Image: utEo2eW.jpg]
29-07-2013 10:15 AM
 Search 
ojciecmatki1 Offline

im so afraid to push this commando upgrade, someone checked it? IMO it will ruin commando in most scenarios, not improve.
29-07-2013 02:45 PM
 Search 
hosinsul Offline

Did Anyone test or try the improvement after Laser Scope (offensive)? Its price 125M/250M so it is possible to go for it quite early. Is it worth save for it or not.
Will it solo take MG nest or forgotten sniper (within reasonable lvl differences)?
29-07-2013 04:24 PM
 Search