Thread Rating:
  • 10 Votes - 3.1 Average
Patch Notes July & August
GunZenBomZ Offline
Posting Freak

RE: Patch Notes July & August
(24-07-2013 02:43 PM)Colt45-100 Wrote:  Ever since your last patches, my resource crates do not work. I can use as many as I want and they do not add any resources to my bases. No Power, Tiberium or Crystal
The only resource crates that work are CP and Money?
I have noticed this problem on all the servers I play on.
World 5, World 17 & World 49
So what's up? How Can I use the resources from crates when I need them?

You have to now select the base 'each & everytime' you want to assign a resource package into it, other than base1. It's in the top right hand corner

Why they had to change it from, viewing the base you wanted to add resouce into then adding it, I dunno

Look at the top of the right hand side

Supplies > Use resource items in : (select the base in which the resource items will be granted)!!

stupid but now, you know Big Grin
24-07-2013 06:15 PM
 Search 
adamjkear Offline
C.A.C ALPHA

hey
after u have preformed the patchnote on world 72 when i press attack the screen cuts off to a side so i no longer can see the whole attack screen this is not ideal cause i miss out on what happens to a good 3 to 4 coloums of units any chance u can help me out please
thanks
adamjkear

The sky darkens. The world falls silent, except for the beating of my heart. The sound soon becomes deafening and overwhelming. I scream...... but no one can hear. For i was in the center of my own creation. Lonelyness.
24-07-2013 07:35 PM
 Search 
BTCRam2000 Offline

Quote:You have to now select the base 'each & everytime' you want to assign a resource package into it, other than base1. It's in the top right hand corner

Why they had to change it from, viewing the base you wanted to add resouce into then adding it, I dunno

Look at the top of the right hand side

Supplies > Use resource items in : (select the base in which the resource items will be granted)!!

stupid but now, you know Big Grin

Thats simple it was so they could add all those SPEND MORE MONEY BUTTONS
24-07-2013 10:12 PM
 Search 
FRISH Offline
Posting Freak

Some good upgrades, although the commando one could situationally be bad. I actually lol'd at it's upgrade taking so long and being a copy and paste of the zone trooper's one. People are so going to be mad at that Tongue.

(24-07-2013 01:04 PM)m43h Wrote:  Just another reason to play NOD...the defense of NOD will be unbreakable with those updates.
Really? I thought it was reason to be glad for GDI's upgrades. Now a zone trooper and sniper defence will be really tough to beat. Imo it would've been better suited for GDI to have more amour and Nod for the higher attack. As GDI myself, it will benefit me more though.

[Image: utEo2eW.jpg]
25-07-2013 01:38 AM
 Search 
chicagokahuna Offline

Patched it so good...the certificates expired.
Or maybe that lawsuit has something to do with it...yeah that's the ticket.
(This post was last modified: 25-07-2013 02:22 AM by chicagokahuna.)
25-07-2013 02:20 AM
 Search 
Apel82 Offline

how long the maintenance be done ??
25-07-2013 03:09 AM
 Search 
Wanter2517 Offline

Are there problems with security certificates during the patching process?
25-07-2013 03:55 AM
 Search 
Apel82 Offline

hellooo if anyone here??
25-07-2013 05:49 AM
 Search 
Emick Offline

This kind of sounds like something I already came up with long ago for GDI as I haven't been able to work on NOD yet...

Offense unit upgrades
Sniper team: Spotter, increases the damage or range of the Sniper Team by X% or amount.
or
Sniper team: Precision, allows the Sniper Team to fire precision rounds into the enemy infantry, slowing their movement speed and rate of return fire.

Kodiak: Ion cannon uplink, allows the Kodiak to call in target locations for an Ion Cannon strike. Damage, radius, cooldown, and range will be factored.
or
Kodiak: Flagship, the Kodiak assumes its command and control capabilities, increasing the attack speed and damage of surrounding allied units.
or
Kodiak: Heavy transport, allows the Kodiak to carry a unit of any size, except another Kodiak.

Firehawk: Variable loadouts, this allows to have the Firehawk to have two, switchable, modes. The first mode allows the Firehawk to move faster to avoid anti-aircraft fire, but with a reduced weapons loadout. While the second mode is a higher loadout with longer initial firing range but the Firehawk does not move as quickly .

Juggernaut: Garrison, the Juggernaut is able to carry any sized infantry unit on it that will fight in alongside the Juggernaut. Upon death of the Juggernaut, the garrisoned unit will continue fighting.

Missile Squad: Handgun, allows the Missile Squad to defend themselves in close quarter combat with handguns that do 50% of the damage of a Rifleman's assault rifle.

Commando: Attack dog, the Commado has an attack dog companion that attacks infantry ahead of the commando and distracts vehicles away from the Commando.

Defensive unit upgrades
Sniper team: Anti-matter rifle, increases the damage snipers do to vehicles and aircraft.

Missile Squad: Advanced target identification, allows the Missile Squad to fire their weapons more accurately from longer distances.

Zone Trooper: Uranium armor, makes the Zone Trooper immune to being crushed and less damage taken from vehicle damage.

Flak: Firestorm defense, makes the Flak immune to destruction until the Flak engages in combat, then the Firestorm defenses shut down, but will be re-engaged upon leaving direct combat.
or
Flak: Firestorm defense, increases the resilience (armor) of the Flak from vehicle and infantry damage.
25-07-2013 08:22 AM
 Search 
Sternenkeks Offline

Will the patch also contain a bugfix for the higher camp spawning (off level + 1)? After all you announced it already in the June-Patch. I hope you guys keep your promises.
25-07-2013 02:36 PM
 Search