Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
API Example script
Topper42 Offline
Developer

RE: API Example script
(05-07-2013 10:13 AM)subroutine Wrote:  Topper, is that a bug with the sim or is that world supposed to behave like that in 'real' attack runs ? If it's intended, it's a horrible idea being so random. I thought the forgotten boost was fixed at the % shown, not random.

There is a random factor in it.
05-07-2013 10:04 AM
 Search   Quote 
subroutine Offline

Topper, is that a bug with the sim or is that world supposed to behave like that in 'real' attack runs ? If it's intended, it's a horrible idea being so random. I thought the forgotten boost was fixed at the % shown, not random.
05-07-2013 10:13 AM
 Search   Quote 
subroutine Offline

(05-07-2013 10:04 AM)Topper42 Wrote:  
(05-07-2013 10:13 AM)subroutine Wrote:  Topper, is that a bug with the sim or is that world supposed to behave like that in 'real' attack runs ? If it's intended, it's a horrible idea being so random. I thought the forgotten boost was fixed at the % shown, not random.

Thanks for you reply. So even though it might show a certain percentage boost that doesn't change during these simulations, it's still random. Does that mean the % boost is the max and it may well be lower then ? .
05-07-2013 11:52 AM
 Search   Quote 
Topper42 Offline
Developer

(05-07-2013 11:52 AM)subroutine Wrote:  
(05-07-2013 10:04 AM)Topper42 Wrote:  

Thanks for you reply. So even though it might show a certain percentage boost that doesn't change during these simulations, it's still random. Does that mean the % boost is the max and it may well be lower then ? .

No the boost is almost the average, which means is can be more or less but i don't know how big the random facotr is.
05-07-2013 01:04 PM
 Search   Quote 
furqan1992 Offline

i was just wondering where i can get the script for buildings organization( the best way to place energi buildings to get the most engergi) Wink <333
can i have the answear sent here and to my email Wink <3333333

furqanalmera@hotmail.com
29-01-2014 07:16 PM
 Search   Quote 
ukgav Offline

Hi all, I hope the scripting community isn't dead... It sure seems quite at least...

Just within the console box (F12 in chrome) I am wondering how to return the score of any player in the world, with the parameter accepting the players user name?

Simple stuff probably... I'm just learning Smile
- Gav
04-11-2014 08:02 PM
 Search   Quote 
BlankOnPurpose Offline

You can use this

Code:
ClientLib.Net.CommunicationManager.GetInstance().SendSimpleCommand("GetPublicPlayerInfoByName", {name:"TYPE THE PLAYERS NAME HERE"}, phe.cnc.Util.createEventDelegate(ClientLib.Net.CommandResult, this, function(a,b) {console.log(b)}), null);

The player's score is found under the "p" attribute of the returned object
06-11-2014 04:22 PM
 Search   Quote 
jendralandi1562 Offline

meminta luncurkan segera dunia 2 pada server indonesia
saya memohon kepada pemilik games...agar segera meluncurkan dunia 2 pada server indonesia..dengan tingkat bonus sama dengan dunia lain pada server-server negara lain.
dan kami juga meminta agar pemillik games ini, segera memperbaiki tingkat bonus produksi terus-menerus,, dari tingkat yang lambat menuju tigkat yang lebih cepat... seperti pada server negara-negara lain...
kami para pemain indonesia,, sangat antusias sekali untuk segera munculnya dunia 2 pada server indonesia dan memperbaiki bonus produksi secara terus-menerus yang sangat lambat dan rendah sekali pekembangannya dibandingkan sever-server di luar indonesia..
terima kasih
hormat saya
jendralandi1562
06-03-2015 05:50 PM
 Search   Quote