Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.83 Average
Official API Interface for 3rd party scripts/simulate tools
Temple604 Offline

RE: Official API Interface for 3rd party scripts/simulate tools
(28-09-2012 04:52 AM)Tugapowahh Wrote:  
(28-09-2012 02:03 AM)mariomaxxx Wrote:  thats really sad, I really loved this game, even bought funds some times, but now with this update the game lost its fun, i used to spend hours using the simulator to find the best formation but now without stats, just isnt fun anymore, I guess Im gonna go back to Dota 2 or play something else, unless some proper sims come out.

Same here Undecided

I'm thinking about doing that too...
28-09-2012 08:12 AM
 Search   Quote 
Topinator Offline

(26-09-2012 05:54 AM)born2do Wrote:  
(24-09-2012 01:08 PM)Deyhak Wrote:  When enterting a base, I have a listener in a stats box which does the following commands:
Code:
var curCity = ClientLib.Data.MainData.GetInstance().get_Cities().get_CurrentCity();

var curCity_Buildings = curCity.get_CityBuildingsData().GetUniqueBuildingByTechName(ClientLib.Base.ETech​Name.Construction_Yard);

However, GetUniqueBuildingByTechName retursn null always.

Anyone knows what may be the issue?

Because of this game. I'm breaking my head now into this script. I'm willing to help you too. I'm not skilled. I've enough time to learn 1 by 1. If you will need help on this PM me.

if the current city is not your own city it could be that the buildings aren't transfered yet, you need probably to wait a little longer until the buildings comes down with the poll and then try to get the building you want.
28-09-2012 12:44 PM
 Search   Quote 
Kurille Offline

(28-09-2012 08:12 AM)Temple604 Wrote:  
(28-09-2012 04:52 AM)Tugapowahh Wrote:  
(28-09-2012 02:03 AM)mariomaxxx Wrote:  thats really sad, I really loved this game, even bought funds some times, but now with this update the game lost its fun, i used to spend hours using the simulator to find the best formation but now without stats, just isnt fun anymore, I guess Im gonna go back to Dota 2 or play something else, unless some proper sims come out.

Same here Undecided

I'm thinking about doing that too...

This game is slow paced and time consuming. Fine by that, it was from the start.

But with limited Tools is even more time consuming.

I don´t want to lose 20-30 minuts just to change the slots of my army to look for the best posible combination of attack.

You change 40 times a few units and it takes more than 6 minutes (Even more because the time to make the changes and hit refresh take longer) when it could take a minute.

But you know what, people take much more time doing tweeks to the attack and looking for good bases to attack, so you can multiply that for 10 and we lose more than an hour a day just because of limited tools.

MORE THAN AN HOUR A DAY!!

I would like the programmers of this game to work one more hour a day too please, to see if they like it as well.

This game depends of the players so please stop changing the game so players won´t quit playing.
29-09-2012 12:29 AM
 Search   Quote 
uccisore Offline

this is bullsht... i loved to sim for like a hour to get the best setup.... and now i can switch ONE unit and hit refresh each 10 seconds... this will take like 5 hours for one base or like 2 hours for a outpost so i stopped attacking bases and outposts... fix this or u will lose a lot of players probably! no fun for me in this game right now and i just purchased a lot of funds before this update came... fix this or send my money back!
29-09-2012 02:47 AM
 Search   Quote 
W.P.P. Offline

(13-01-2013 12:15 AM)Mimicries2 Wrote:  void main()
{
cout<<"hohoho!! gays detected!!";
}

You make no sense
13-01-2013 02:29 AM
 Search   Quote