Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Revive command & conquer EA
MeetYaMaster Offline

Revive command & conquer EA
Every few months or so I do some C&C news related searches. I hope to see something, even rumors would do but i'm always left disappointed and emotional. The series has kept me going from childhood. Even to this day i revisit the campaigns and unofficial multiplayer servers but I need some fresh C&C. Just thought i'd share my hopes for seeing a new C&C but there is very little hope left.
18-04-2017 08:08 PM
 Search   Quote 
methuselah Offline
Moderator Supreme

RE: Revive command & conquer EA
I'm with you. Current management at EA seems focused on platform and mobile games only, pc only games seem pretty taboo so I don't have much hope at this moment. I was hoping Blizzard would prod them into trying again with all the SC successes but so far not so much.

22-04-2017 08:04 PM
 Search   Quote 
DisneyMan8500 Offline

CNC: Tiberium Reveals
(18-04-2017 08:08 PM)MeetYaMaster Wrote:  I hope to see something, even rumors would do but i'm always left disappointed and emotional.

You do know that, all by two months, EA will lose this, and the entire series originally owned by Westwood Studio solo, to Disney Interactive in exchange for the Star Wars games, which means at last: One brand new RTS game, named for production "CNC: Tiberium Reveals" if under Disney Interactive, that will be truly made better then all of its RTS games, even if combined with its aforementioned 1st/3rdPS games from far, far away, wanted commanders!
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2017 11:33 PM by DisneyMan8500.)
05-05-2017 11:10 PM
 Search   Quote 
gamerdruid Offline
Community Moderator

RE: Revive command & conquer EA
I'm not sure where you're getting your information from having searched using Google. EA bought the Disney games according to the pieces I read.

Please provide a link to veryify your statement.

Disclaimer:

I am not an employee of EA/Envision and the views expressed are my own.

If I reply in any other language than English then it is a Google translation Smile
06-05-2017 09:47 AM
 Search   Quote