Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
PUBLIC TESt ENVIROMENT 2
gamerdruid Offline
Community Moderator

RE: PUBLIC TESt ENVIROMENT 2
PTE1, PTE2 and PTE Vet are all for testing and those 500 or so that go there click on a message at the start that explains it for testing only and should NOT be played like a real world. If people choose to ignore the message then it is up to them but they were told at the beginning it was for testing and could be shut down without notice. Players on PTE worlds cannot fund so they are not losing money, only the time and effort they voluntarily put in to TEST the world.

The concept of the testing worlds is to test, not to play. In order to test you have to play to some extent.

No-one can be responsible if players choose to ignore messages at the start of signing into a world, except those players.

Disclaimer:

I am not an employee of EA/Envision and the views expressed are my own.

If I reply in any other language than English then it is a Google translation Smile
05-03-2017 11:04 AM
 Search   Quote 
leha1104 Offline

(04-03-2017 11:47 PM)ivorbigun1324358 Wrote:  So let me get this straight PTE 2 is for testing, people go there play (like they would a real server)
then they decide aah lets shut it down without telling anybody
no wonder people who have played this game for years are quitting no more funding from me

+1
So when a new world will come!? I've started a game on PTE2 cuz it was started in time, when i opened a game 1st time for the last 12 monthes. I was late for 3-5 days, had no presents as players, who started a game in 1st day... And now! What do you want me to do, while you end pte2 without any announcement? How much time i need to wait for a new world? or u wants me to start playing on sever after 2 weeks it started?
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2017 02:19 PM by leha1104.)
06-03-2017 02:13 PM
 Search   Quote 
gamerdruid Offline
Community Moderator

You need to read the instructions at the start of a world, especially when first logging into a PTE - try logging into PTE1 to see it again if you've not signed-up there yet. Or make another account and try PTE1 to read the instructions at the start.

Disclaimer:

If I reply in any other language than English then it is a Google translation Smile
06-03-2017 03:31 PM
 Search   Quote 
NEFRONTHEONE Offline

(05-03-2017 11:04 AM)gamerdruid Wrote:  PTE1, PTE2 and PTE Vet are all for testing and those 500 or so that go there click on a message at the start that explains it for testing only and should NOT be played like a real world. If people choose to ignore the message then it is up to them but they were told at the beginning it was for testing and could be shut down without notice. Players on PTE worlds cannot fund so they are not losing money, only the time and effort they voluntarily put in to TEST the world.

The concept of the testing worlds is to test, not to play. In order to test you have to play to some extent.

No-one can be responsible if players choose to ignore messages at the start of signing into a world, except those players.

+1

When I tried to play in PTE server a banner explain CLEARLY than it's a test server not a environment for normal game.

Then I decided to do not play PTE.

If you accept to play after this banner you accept a future reset, change of economy or any other change in this PTE world.

Regards, NEFRON.
06-03-2017 10:19 PM
 Search   Quote 
NEFRONTHEONE Offline

The WARNING message is like this:

http://prntscr.com/ehkhwx
08-03-2017 08:02 PM
 Search   Quote 
vsemxana78 Offline

Salut tout le monde. Mesdames et messieurs les admins du jeu. La grande demande, à vous, s'il vous plaît mettre à jour ce monde pour ne pas changer, exécutez d'abord. J'ai commencé à jouer tard. Apprendre et dynamique, a réalisé qu'il pourrait être parmi les premiers à, ne dépendant pas de quoi. Même prêt à investir de l'énergie pour le développement. Lance même si le serveur ne sera pas permanent. J'ai vraiment besoin, et il est important pour moi de commencer à jouer sur un pied d'égalité avec tout le monde, afin d'aller de l'avant. Soyez gentils! S'il vous plaît обнулите et commencez tout depuis le début. J'ai préparé la commande. Le serveur ne sera pas vide! Garantie seront à jouer assez de joueurs. Je vous serais très reconnaissant de bien vouloir geste dans le sens de vos utilisateurs. je pense que beaucoup aimerait avec le début de la jouer. Car peu de gens savaient que le monde et comment il faut jouer. plus de la moitié sur elle a joué à la fois sur un serveur et d'un grand laps de temps. de quoi ont perdu beaucoup de temps. Mais confrontés à ne pas adéquats pour les joueurs qui veulent maintenant enseigner sur un pied d'égalité. Allez à la réunion s'il vous plaît!!!!! Très vais attendre le résultat de vous!!!!!!Et ce n'est pas un sujet de discussion! C'est une énorme demande de la personne la plus de joueurs actifs!
11-03-2017 04:13 PM
 Search   Quote 
gamerdruid Offline
Community Moderator

It is not necessary to post twice the same thing. It is better to post in German or English when addressing the admins, they're bi-lingual Germans.

Disclaimer:

11-03-2017 06:54 PM
 Search   Quote