Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances Forum

Full Version: CNCOpt [v1.7.1] Flash Super Tool (Planner / Auto-Optimizer / Extra Info / EZ Share)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I've put together a Flash Base Planner to aid in sharing base layouts, and to provide some additional information when optimizing your base, deciding what buildings to upgrade first, and figuring out if attacking that forgotten base is worth the reward you'll get.

http://cncopt.com/

I've also created a GreaseMonkey script to create a button in the C&C:TA Interface so you can easily open up any base in the planner. It is available here:

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/131289

which is included in the CnC TA Script Collection for chrome users.

See below for installation instructions if you want to use the Greasemonkey script. (The planner requires no installation, it's simply a web page)

Hopefully some folks find this useful! Let me know how ya'll like it and what features you'd like to see Smile

Features
  • Share your base layout with others to collaborate on base optimization
  • Quickly see which building will give you the highest rate of return for how much an upgrade costs
  • See how many research points, crystal, credits, and tiberium will be looted from Forgotten bases
  • Quickly experiment with upgrading/downgrading buildings to see how they affect your production.
  • Automatically generates short-urls for easy copy-pasting to friends.
  • Automatically attempt to lay out a near-optimal base layout for genearting the resources of your choice. (Not perfect yet.. but already useful)
  • View complete defense and offense overview with extra unit details, including health and damage.

Greasemonkey Script Installation
The Greasemonkey script is not required to view, manipulate, or even create the cncopt.com bases, however it makes it incredibly easy to import bases from within the game to cncopt.com.

Google Chrome
Chrome users will probably want to use the CnC TA Script Collection chrome extension and make sure the first on the list (the CNCOpt button link) is enabled.

Firefox
First install Greasemonkey: Goto https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox...asemonkey/. Click "Add to Firefox" and follow the directions to install the addon.

Once installed, install the CNCOpt script: Goto http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/131289. Click the "Install" button in the upper right of the page. Reload your C&C:TA game, click a base, click the new "CNCOpt" button.

Internet Explorer
IE is not currently supported, I'll try and figure out how to make a Trixie script. (Trixie being IE's attempt at a Greasemonkey like system).

Security
The Greasemonkey script doesn't store or transmit any sensitive information. It's open source (see the Source Code link on the script page), so if you have some javascript knowledge you can see that for yourself.

Change Log
2013-09-28
  • Added support for the new economy
2012-12-21
  • End of the Mayan world release
  • Added better support for large numbers
  • Can show weapon ranges per type now
  • Updated level 50+ calculations to reflect game changes
  • Added ROI stat for building upgrades

2012-06-30
  • Updated data to align with the latest 361439 game build
  • Updated resource calculations to match the formulas used in 361439
  • Updated interface to be more clear and easier to use (hopefully)
  • Swapped continuous / package production lines to match the games ordering
  • Added checkbox to toggle showing unit ranges
  • Added alliance bonus information for your own cities (and those of your alliance)
  • Added legends for icons used

2012-05-24
  • Updated game data
  • Added supply totals
  • Added Building, defense, and offense unit counts
  • Re-ordered forgotten base resource rewards to match the order the game uses
  • Fixed Silo energy upgrade cost bug
2012-05-11
  • Added Nod support
  • Added offensive unit support
  • Added Defensive range overlays
2012-05-09
  • Added undo/redo buttons
  • Added health, attack, and range info
  • Special buildings try to go back to their original spot now after re-optimization
2012-05-06
  • Credit calculation bugfix (Thanks ColRodan and everyone else who pointed this out!)
2012-05-05
  • Added initial version of a base auto-re-optimizer to optimize a base for generating the most of the resources you're currently interested in.
This is SO GREAT WORK!!! [Image: good2.gif]

Incredible! This is awesome!!

And I am sure that this is legal. If it wasn't the chat and base / defense optimization userscript would be illegal as well.
This is not something like the Combat Simulator ... this doesn't affect the gameplay - this isn't a cheat.

It's simply amazing how much work someone puts into such things just to make some players happy!

Really ... each one of you makes the world a slightly better place.
Thanks. Its a very usefull script.

As for the additional features, it would be great if your script could add the resources that you get for destroying this base also in the little ingame info window or attack window, so that you dont have open the external base layout everytime just to see how many resources you get for this forgotten camp.

Also i am not sure if it is a problem regarding the legal/illegal status of this script, but currently it lets you see the base layout of every base that is within attack range of any of your bases, so even if it is not within attack range of your currently active base.
(01-05-2012 06:22 PM)24 Wrote: [ -> ]Also i am not sure if it is a problem regarding the legal/illegal status of this script, but currently it lets you see the base layout of every base that is within attack range of any of your bases, so even if it is not within attack range of your currently active base.

I don't think that's a problem, since it's the same information you can get by clicking Attack (from whatever base is within range) to observe the target base layout.

(01-05-2012 06:22 PM)24 Wrote: [ -> ]As for the additional features, it would be great if your script could add the resources that you get for destroying this base also in the little ingame info window or attack window, so that you dont have open the external base layout everytime just to see how many resources you get for this forgotten camp.

I'll certainly consider making a popup for target resources and such, it is a little annoying to have to open up my planner in a separate window.. although I'm also wondering if phenomic will add that as an official feature, anything I do might quickly become redundant and break things, so if I did do that it'd be a separate script I think.
Sexy.
This is really really awesome! Sharing & spreading it amongst people I play in every world, people need to know about this great piece of work Wink
this sounds uber awesome
I've added a "Re-Optimize" button, which when clicked will attempt to optimize the base for generating your prefered resources. (You can drag and drop the list of resource icons below the button to change your preference).

It doesn't guarantee an optimal layout, but it does a pretty OK job so far I think. If nothing else, it can help provide a good starting place if you want to re-organize your base to output more of some type of resource.

I'd be interested in hearing how well (or not) it works out for people. If you find that it does a horrible job on a particular base, I would love to hear from you, especially if you paste your (good) base, and the order of resource which you selected, and I'll try and figure out why it may have botched an optimization.

- Hexist
Just pushed up a bugfix, the credits calculation was way off for higher level buildings. It should be much better now.
If theres no commandcenter build then I cant use CNCOpt on one of those extra base's that I've got.
Hello there the tiberium gain is not accurate

[Image: 566428.jpg]

The camp that ive killed in 1 hit ---->>>>> http://cncopt.com/O4c

o nvm looked at the wrong resources.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's