Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances Forum

Full Version: Generals 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I GENUINELY miss generals 2. I am not a big fan of all these tiberium sci-fi stuff. It doesn't mean it is bad, just not for me.

I miss having close to real life story and weapons. Real countries and accents made it enjoyable.

What happened?? I mean, I am ready to pay for it, as well as sooo many other players!!
I'm ready, past ready also but EA pulled the plug. At this point I'm not sure we'll ever see a Gens 2 but I hope I'm wrong.
I grew up playing all of the C&C's; sad to say I am coming late into this conversation, but I was super excited to see a Generals 2. Then I saw that EA cancelled it. I think I shed a tear for what could have been... Confused

I really do hope that they bring back Generals 2! A bunch of my buddies and I would be out to get it.
it looks like there are still a lot of dudes like me that want Generals 2 back, its looked amazing to me and it was so fun to play it! i would pay a lot to get it back and i know there a lot that would do the same
EA, Russia is waiting for Generals 2, with us as the gaming side. If soon there will not announce, I will complain to Putin.

Sorry for my English , translated by Google translator .
(30-05-2016 07:57 PM)KraN13 Wrote: [ -> ]I will complain to Putin.

Okay, what will happen after that.
(30-05-2016 07:57 PM)KraN13 Wrote: [ -> ]EA, Russia is waiting for Generals 2, with us as the gaming side. If soon there will not announce, I will complain to Putin.

Sorry for my English , translated by Google translator .

Maybe you can help Putin to invade, still another neighbor country, and imprison anyone that has the intelligence to program a VCR clock, assuming anyone around you has even seen a VCR, or even have access to electricity, and then force them into slavery to help you design/program/debug/support that game. Jeez, that turned out to be one long sentence.

(30-05-2016 10:21 PM)HOPE1134 Wrote: [ -> ]

Probably, he will be air dropped (without a parachute) over Syria, with just a plastic picnic butter knife....
i'm pretty annoyed that EA have screwed this franchise the days of westwood was by far the best if only EA can get it right and re-launch with a new game
(30-05-2016 10:21 PM)HOPE1134 Wrote: [ -> ]

Maybe Vlad can get it done?

Tongue
I'd like that. It's interesting that those with TUC are still waiting for the next C&C beta that they paid for.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's