Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances Forum

Full Version: [*] Script Errors / Freezes / Lockups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
It could just be coincidence that it manifested after maintenance. Regardless, the fix is the same.
it seems the latest update has brought some bugs
the browser freezes when i try and look at my alliance roster
Game(script) is crashing when reading messages. happens when you're "exiting" a message to read another one, every third or fourth time.

Skript: https://prodgame04.alliances.commandandc...r.js:31194

world 12
Every time I start to read my messages I get a message that a scrip it not responding. I'm running FireFox and have not downloaded any CnC scripts so what's going on. I end up having to close the browser and log back in.
Hi, right now when I click on the Play Now button and at the Welcome Back Commander loading screen I will get an "Unexpected Script Error! Restart Required. Report?" message. The Welcome Back Commander loading bar will be half-way done and then this "Unexpected Script Error! Restart Required. Report?" message will pop out.

I'm not in compatiability mode. I'm running IE9 and this problem has never happened before.

I'm on World 19. I see that you have a news message for server maintance for World 19 USA West Coast posted, so maybe something went wrong?

Could you please look into this?

Thanks.
(24-08-2012 03:54 PM)Boneknyght Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, right now when I click on the Play Now button and at the Welcome Back Commander loading screen I will get an "Unexpected Script Error! Restart Required. Report?" message. The Welcome Back Commander loading bar will be half-way done and then this "Unexpected Script Error! Restart Required. Report?" message will pop out.

I'm not in compatiability mode. I'm running IE9 and this problem has never happened before.

I'm on World 19. I see that you have a news message for server maintance for World 19 USA West Coast posted, so maybe something went wrong?

Could you please look into this?

Thanks.

Please try deleting your browser's cache and cookies. It could be that one of those files got corrupted and isn't being parsed properly from the script.
https://prodgame05.alliances.commandandc...r.js:31194 -is running in the background but wont respond error message in mozilla firefox. i can stop it or let it continue but the game crashes anyway
Hello,

I play on World 39 (USA East Coast). I have a consistent issue with the Alliance tab causing script errors and forcing me to reload the page to continue using. This happens everytime and happens in both IE9 and Firefox. IE says "This page has stopped responding due to a long running script. Does anyone else get this issue or could it be related to something else on my computer?
Hi, im having issue with scripts. All 3rd party addons disabled, uninstalled and doesnt work. used IE9, IE8, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and even Opera on 3(!) diferend PC's. The issue is with alliance window, when pressing the top menu Alliance it popups, thats ok, pressing tab Roster the window stucks. Then poput that some script has a loop or something and works to long and lets me choose to terminate it or wait. tried waiting.. 30min... nothing. Terminating makes whole alliance window unactive. The button Leave alliance is unactive then to so this is a bug...
I am not a new, and know javascript, if i will have some free time then ill try to debug it with firebug, to make more informative report.

EDIT:
just have run the debuger. Appiers that there is some kind of loop or slow downs on loader.js
Line:31194
It wud be nice that this bug wud be fixed as soonest it posible. thanks.
Btw, when we shud expect that this bug with loader.js will be fixed?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
Reference URL's