Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances Forum

Full Version: Pitbull vs Missile Squad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
which one has the greater damage output? (give the same upgrade level)

1x pitbull vs. 2x missile squad
I would like to know that too. Should I research the missle squad too replace pitbulls? If not then ill save points for the predator.
I Second that
Want to know that also, it is KINDA bad imo, that you cannot see and therefore compare the different unit stats. It should be shown -.-.
(17-03-2012 07:26 PM)Sekierer Wrote: [ -> ]Want to know that also, it is KINDA bad imo, that you cannot see and therefore compare the different unit stats. It should be shown -.-.

Yep, a wiki would be appreciated
Pitbull advantages:
1. Faster movement
2. Longer range makes it better against defenses but less effective against conyards (wastes ammo on nearby buildings)
3. Cheaper research
4. Doesn't attract the attention of anti-infantry defenders

Missile Squad advantages:
1. Much cheaper to upgrade
2. Shorter range makes it better against conyards (it won't waste ammo against nearby buildings) but less effective against defenses (a Buster can beat a Missile Squad in a 1 on 1, what the fuck?)
3. Doesn't attract the attention of anti-vehicle defenders

Overall, the Pitbull is a much more versatile unit. The Missile Squad's anti-conyard abilities are eclipsed by the raw power of the Commando (who has the same range but far more firepower).
(17-03-2012 07:33 PM)FupDup Wrote: [ -> ]Pitbull advantages:
1. Faster movement
2. Longer range makes it better against defenses but less effective against conyards (wastes ammo on nearby buildings)
3. Cheaper research
4. Doesn't attract the attention of anti-infantry defenders

Missile Squad advantages:
1. Much cheaper to upgrade
2. Shorter range makes it better against conyards (it won't waste ammo against nearby buildings) but less effective against defenses (a Buster can beat a Missile Squad in a 1 on 1, what the fuck?)
3. Doesn't attract the attention of anti-vehicle defenders

Overall, the Pitbull is a much more versatile unit. The Missile Squad's anti-conyard abilities are eclipsed by the raw power of the Commando (who has the same range but far more firepower).

Well, for someone who just started yesterday, the commando seems a little bit far aheadBig Grin Guess i will take the squad to snipe conyards. Might help to reduce the cp use.
(17-03-2012 07:33 PM)FupDup Wrote: [ -> ]Overall, the Pitbull is a much more versatile unit. The Missile Squad's anti-conyard abilities are eclipsed by the raw power of the Commando (who has the same range but far more firepower).

Just a queastion about the commando. How good is it against infantry. Does it do a large amount of damage.
(17-03-2012 09:09 PM)saad2932 Wrote: [ -> ]
(17-03-2012 07:33 PM)FupDup Wrote: [ -> ]Overall, the Pitbull is a much more versatile unit. The Missile Squad's anti-conyard abilities are eclipsed by the raw power of the Commando (who has the same range but far more firepower).

Just a queastion about the commando. How good is it against infantry. Does it do a large amount of damage.

Negative. It does almost NO damage against units. ONLY VS Structures.
(17-03-2012 09:21 PM)sgfan206 Wrote: [ -> ]
(17-03-2012 09:09 PM)saad2932 Wrote: [ -> ]

Negative. It does almost NO damage against units. ONLY VS Structures.

Beat me to it. Damn. And their anti-structure damage is extremely high. Clear a path to the enemy conyard and laugh as they make it into their bitch.
Reference URL's