Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances Forum

Full Version: Pitbull vs Missile Squad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
which one has the greater damage output? (give the same upgrade level)

1x pitbull vs. 2x missile squad
I would like to know that too. Should I research the missle squad too replace pitbulls? If not then ill save points for the predator.
I Second that
Want to know that also, it is KINDA bad imo, that you cannot see and therefore compare the different unit stats. It should be shown -.-.
(17-03-2012 07:26 PM)Sekierer Wrote: [ -> ]Want to know that also, it is KINDA bad imo, that you cannot see and therefore compare the different unit stats. It should be shown -.-.

Yep, a wiki would be appreciated
Pitbull advantages:
1. Faster movement
2. Longer range makes it better against defenses but less effective against conyards (wastes ammo on nearby buildings)
3. Cheaper research
4. Doesn't attract the attention of anti-infantry defenders

Missile Squad advantages:
1. Much cheaper to upgrade
2. Shorter range makes it better against conyards (it won't waste ammo against nearby buildings) but less effective against defenses (a Buster can beat a Missile Squad in a 1 on 1, what the ****?)
3. Doesn't attract the attention of anti-vehicle defenders

Overall, the Pitbull is a much more versatile unit. The Missile Squad's anti-conyard abilities are eclipsed by the raw power of the Commando (who has the same range but far more firepower).
(17-03-2012 07:33 PM)FupDup Wrote: [ -> ]Pitbull advantages:
1. Faster movement
2. Longer range makes it better against defenses but less effective against conyards (wastes ammo on nearby buildings)
3. Cheaper research
4. Doesn't attract the attention of anti-infantry defenders

Missile Squad advantages:
1. Much cheaper to upgrade
2. Shorter range makes it better against conyards (it won't waste ammo against nearby buildings) but less effective against defenses (a Buster can beat a Missile Squad in a 1 on 1, what the ****?)
3. Doesn't attract the attention of anti-vehicle defenders

Overall, the Pitbull is a much more versatile unit. The Missile Squad's anti-conyard abilities are eclipsed by the raw power of the Commando (who has the same range but far more firepower).

Well, for someone who just started yesterday, the commando seems a little bit far aheadBig Grin Guess i will take the squad to snipe conyards. Might help to reduce the cp use.
(17-03-2012 07:33 PM)FupDup Wrote: [ -> ]Overall, the Pitbull is a much more versatile unit. The Missile Squad's anti-conyard abilities are eclipsed by the raw power of the Commando (who has the same range but far more firepower).

Just a queastion about the commando. How good is it against infantry. Does it do a large amount of damage.
(17-03-2012 09:09 PM)saad2932 Wrote: [ -> ]
(17-03-2012 07:33 PM)FupDup Wrote: [ -> ]Overall, the Pitbull is a much more versatile unit. The Missile Squad's anti-conyard abilities are eclipsed by the raw power of the Commando (who has the same range but far more firepower).

Just a queastion about the commando. How good is it against infantry. Does it do a large amount of damage.

Negative. It does almost NO damage against units. ONLY VS Structures.
(17-03-2012 09:21 PM)sgfan206 Wrote: [ -> ]
(17-03-2012 09:09 PM)saad2932 Wrote: [ -> ]

Negative. It does almost NO damage against units. ONLY VS Structures.

Beat me to it. Damn. And their anti-structure damage is extremely high. Clear a path to the enemy conyard and laugh as they make it into their *****.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's