Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances Forum

Full Version: Scripts suddenly not working!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(19-12-2012 05:33 PM)ZyklusPrime Wrote: [ -> ]Combat Sim by Deyhak doesn't work on server 50 (Firefox 17.01 + GreaseMonkey 1.5) and i deleted all other scripts... Dodgy

Very odd. I started a game on World 50 (Europe) and it worked for me.

[Image: QuL5Dl.gif]

(animated gif, click it to see both screens.)
No buttons ... no error ... nothing
And i'm not the only one having this problem ...

http://www.izipik.com/en/images.php?date..._titre.jpg
(19-12-2012 07:25 PM)eferz98 Wrote: [ -> ]
(19-12-2012 07:00 PM)ZyklusPrime Wrote: [ -> ]No buttons ... no error ... nothing

[Image: C6z3b.jpg]

I don't know what to tell you. I think that I started a game on the same server as you. It says you have 5 bases, ranked 24 and in the Dark Forces alliances there. On the same server, I am using Firefox 17.0.1, Greasemonkey 1.5, and Deyhak's C&C Combat Simulator 0.3.2. His simulator buttons show up on the attack preparation screen and simulations work accordingly. Have you reloaded the game since installing the simulator? I've noticed that user scripts in Tiberium Alliances can only activate during the initial load and not mid session.

As for the other combat simulators that depend on obfuscated code, the authors will have to update it them to get them working again.
That basic combat sim script is working for me on world 50. I have the script pack downloaded and all I had to do was turn off the other sim and turn on the basic one and then refresh the browser and it worked fine.
(19-12-2012 07:00 PM)ZyklusPrime Wrote: [ -> ]No buttons ... no error ... nothing

[Image: C6z3b.jpg]

I don't know what to tell you. I think that I started a game on the same server as you. It says you have 5 bases, ranked 24 and in the Dark Forces alliances there. On the same server, I am using Firefox 17.0.1, Greasemonkey 1.5, and Deyhak's C&C Combat Simulator 0.3.2. His simulator buttons show up on the attack preparation screen and simulations work accordingly. Have you reloaded the game since installing the simulator? I've noticed that user scripts in Tiberium Alliances can only activate during the initial load and not mid session.

As for the other combat simulators that depend on obfuscated code, the authors will have to update it them to get them working again.
http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/154503

This link works with Chrome (only SIM) but not with FF :-( Chrome is very slow with this Game)
http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/138212

I use this script of combat simulator. If updates are made just wait to update API wrapper and working again. On both FF and Chrome. On Chrome don't use Greasemonkey. Just open Tools -> Extentions window and drag'n'drop script file.
Tested on older Core2Duo with 3GB ram and integrated Intel GMA2 with Windows XP was better then FF.
(19-12-2012 07:40 PM)vossy74 Wrote: [ -> ]http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/154503

This link works with Chrome (only SIM) but not with FF :-( Chrome is very slow with this Game)

That's weird. it works for me. However the other older ones based on the api don't work for me. It seems weird. They did used to work though.

(19-12-2012 06:00 PM)UKWF_RAMBO Wrote: [ -> ]Why don't you just say that they obfuscate code in an attempt to make it more difficult and time consuming for 3rd party developers to continue to support their scripts.
It only started when someone made an optimiser to auto arrange units.
(19-12-2012 07:25 PM)eferz98 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know what to tell you. I think that I started a game on the same server as you. It says you have 5 bases, ranked 24 and in the Dark Forces alliances there. On the same server, I am using Firefox 17.0.1, Greasemonkey 1.5, and Deyhak's C&C Combat Simulator 0.3.2. His simulator buttons show up on the attack preparation screen and simulations work accordingly. Have you reloaded the game since installing the simulator? I've noticed that user scripts in Tiberium Alliances can only activate during the initial load and not mid session.

We found a workaround with http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/142505 but it's a really basic combat sim and an old version (august 2012). Nothing else works for us ...

Uninstalled FF and greasemonkey.
Rebooted.
Cleaned registry and temp files with ccleaner.
Rebooted.
Installed FF + greasemonkey + combat sim.
Restarted browser.
... Nothing Undecided
(19-12-2012 06:00 PM)UKWF_RAMBO Wrote: [ -> ]rotating obfuscated code to protect intellectual property, thats the worst excuse i've heard in years but not at all surprising coming from EA.

Why don't you just say that they obfuscate code in an attempt to make it more difficult and time consuming for 3rd party developers to continue to support their scripts. Lets face it, EA knows that with scripts such as the Battle SIM saves wasting uncessary command points / repair time and allows us to progress faster through the world. Now without the BS, those that have decades to play this and unlimited funds might put up with not having a BS but for the vast majority we have come to rely on it and can't or just don't have time to play without it. A battle SIM should come already built into the Game in order to make it more playable within a reasonable time frame, the game is too long as it is and unless EA better supports 3rd party developers your going to end up killing this game. A lot of people are already quitting just from being annoyed at EA doing things that messes things up. Make the Battle SIM part of the Game before it's too late.

Quoted for truth. I, for one, am done paying, and done playing after my current funds are depleted. I started buying funds after I began using the script and it made the game more enjoyable. Without the script for days at a time, the game is essentially pointless for me, and I'm going to stop wasting my time with it.
(19-12-2012 12:57 PM)Nikademis Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone else had an issue with the attack sim script? the other tool works but the attack sim doesn't. sorry put this down her and not up where it belongs. BTW the title says it is for Chrome......just in case someone misses that.

Here simulator for Chrome is not working too. I´ve tried to use GreaseMonkey script for Firefox and it happens the same way.Confused
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's