Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances Forum

Full Version: COMMAND & CONQUER:TIBERIUM ALLIANCES CELEBRATES OVER ONE MILLION PLAYERS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Commanders,

The weight of the world is in your hands. Command & Conquer™ Tiberium Alliances, the free-to-play, browser-based, massively multiplayer online (MMO) strategy game from EA Phenomic™, is proud to announce that in less than two months since launch, the game has surpassed one million registered players. The war between the Global Defense Initiative and the Nod rages on stronger than ever before and to celebrate this milestone, EA is giving away a free Starter Pack to all players.

Between now and July 20th, all players can redeem the following code, HMKV-VWGN-8GEH-6BTZ and receive a Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances Starter Pack, including*:

• +1 Bonus Package Storage for a 7 day duration
• One Command Points Supply Crate
• Five Tiberium Supply Crates from player rank 2-5
• Five Crystal Supply Crates from player rank 2-5
• Five Credit Supply Crates from player rank 2-5
• Five Power Supply Crates from player rank 2-5

To start playing for free and to redeem their free Starter Pack, players can visit www.tiberiumalliances.com.

Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances pits players against each other in strategic battles for territory as they harvest resources, build massive armies and choose alliances in the fight for world domination. In the coming months, Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances will become the first truly portable MMO strategy game, with cloud saved data and accessibility across web browsers and mobile devices, players can start their game from their PC at home and continue on their tablets and smartphones anytime, anywhere.

See you on the battlefield

Greetings,
Skyther
Code redeemed, thanks EA Phenomic Smile

Edit: The items haven't shown up, are we supposed to wait for a certain amount of time before it shows up in our inventory?
Hi,

is it possible that you have redeemed the code from this weekend before?

Greetings,
AcersEleven
I have redeemed it today and it says I got it, but its 16th already here at +GMT 8 :/

Edit: Never mind, it showed up on my inventory now yay! Thanks again guys Big Grin
Alright, nice to read. Have fun with it.

Greetings,
AcersEleven
Haha, capital thread names lol.
You were always like "Do not make threads with capital letters, change it or we delete it!".

hurr durr
(16-07-2012 04:55 PM)Opozzum Wrote: [ -> ]Haha, capital thread names lol.
You were always like "Do not make threads with capital letters, change it or we delete it!".

hurr durr

Blame me, i guess this message was worth it Wink
Thanks for the code! Smile keep up the good work guys Wink
Thank you for the free stuff even if spin-doctor Skyther broke his own forum rules--he regularly enforces--to provide misleading information.

You're celebrating users registered, not "players". Usage of "players" implies the number of active users, not the number of registered users. e.g. WORLD OF WARCRAFT CELEBRATES TWO-HUNDRED AND FIFTY MILLION PLAYERS--not so much.
ok having trouble redeeming code for specific server 31. just redeemed a different code for this server 31 yesterday. all my other servers show the rewards to claim but not my newest server 31. any ideas?
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's